แอมป์กีต้าร์โปร่ง Blackstar Sonnet 60
ราคา : 12,600 บาท
Blackstar Sonnet 60
The Sonnet 60 is the ideal grab-and-go acoustic combo. This light weight, compact and feature laden 60 Watt, 1×6.5 + tweeter combo is perfect for all your acoustic gigging needs. With microphone and instrument channels with independent EQ and REVERB levels, stunning studio quality reverbs: HALL and PLATE, High Pass Filter, Brilliance control, USB audio out, XLR D.I. mix output, MP3/Line in, Bluetooth audio, footswitch socket for audio mute and REVERB on/off and Tilt-back stand for ultimate sound projection.
SONNET KEY FEATURES
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic minded High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3/line input and Bluetooth audio.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tilt-back stand to project the sound for any performance
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
- 60W, 1×6.5 + tweeter
- Bluetooth audio
- Microphone and instrument channels with independent EQ and REVERB levels
- Stunning studio quality reverbs: HALL and PLATE
- High Pass Filter
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. mix output
- MP3/Line in
- Footswitch socket for audio mute and REVERB on/off
- Tilt-back stand
Ported cabinets for extended bass and fine-tuning low-end frequencies.
PRO QUALITY OUTPUTS, USB RECORDING AND XLR D.I. OUTPUT
Capture your tones easily with simple low-latency USB audio out, plus mix D.I. XLR for perfect recording and mixer connections.
COMPACT, LIGHT-WEIGHT AND POWERFUL
Sonnet are easy to transport to any gig and powerful enough for any performance.
CHOICE OF COSMETIC
The Sonnet 60 and Sonnet 120 are available in classic, sleek black covering with black grill and control panel or stunning cream covering with copper grill and matching control panel.
SA-2 STAND ADAPTOR
Attach your Sonnet 60 or Sonnet 120 to a standard 35mm P.A. stand using the SA-2 stand adaptor. (Sold separately)
FS-17 2-WAY FOOTSWITCH
The FS-17 Footswitch facilitates the option to mute and switch reverb on/off.
|Channels||Microphone ¼”, instrument XLR|
|Shape for Each Channel||‘Out’; a flat EQ response. ‘In’ position; a mid cut with a low and high boost|
|CH.1 EQ||Low, Mid, High|
|CH.2 EQ||Low, High|
|Anti-feedback||Yes (global Phase switch)|
|High Pass Filter||Yes|
|Reverb||Yes (Hall, Plate)|
|MP3 / Line In||Yes|
|XLR D.I. Out||Yes (Mix)|
|Footswitch||FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)|
|PA Stand Mountable||Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)|