sE Electronics sE8 Pair
ราคา : 13,900 บาท
Incredible Stereo Pair Value!
sE Electronics handcrafts the gold-sputtered capsule for their sE8 small-diaphragm true condenser mic in the company’s own clean room. The capsule’s innovative backplate design delivers a sublimely detailed, balanced sound and superior transient response as compared with other small-capsule condensers in its price range. The high end is sweet and silky smooth. Go ahead and add high-frequency EQ — you won’t introduce harshness or distort the transients. The sE8’s short, efficient signal path doesn’t employ ICs or transformers, and this is key to the mic’s remarkably natural performance in capturing acoustic instruments such as guitar, piano, strings, woodwinds, and percussion.
Impressive quality and value
sE didn’t just design a great-sounding mic; they included features not even found on small-diaphragm mics that cost much more! A highpass filter, switchable between 80Hz and 160Hz, lets you roll off unwanted mud and rumble, while 10dB and 20dB attenuation pads increase the mic’s impressive usefulness by letting you mic more raucous sources like toms, snares, and electric guitar. The sE8’s class-leading SPL handling capability and dynamic range ensure that you will capture every nuance of these sources without fear of overload. The high-quality build is typical sE, and includes a unique diamond-cut capsule edge and gold-plated XLR connector for optimal signal integrity over many years of daily use in your studio. You’ll find endless uses for a stereo pair of sE8 microphones — drum overheads, piano, vibraphone, marimba, congas, and much more.
sE8 Small-diaphragm Condenser Mic (Stereo Pair) Features:
- Factory-matched pair of versatile high-performance mics for stage and studio
- Handcrafted gold-sputtered small-diaphragm capsule
- Accurate, nearly frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern
- 80Hz and 160Hz highpass filters
- 10dB and 20dB Pads
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes mic clips, windscreens, stereo bar, and metal storage case
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Mono/Stereo:Matched Pair
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Max SPL:139dB-159dB (with pads)
- Output Impedance:110 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:81dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:13dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz/160Hz/
- Pads:-10dB, -20dB
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Weight:4.97 oz.