แอมป์คีย์บอร์ด SEQUENZ SONICBAR
ราคา : 12,150 บาท
A Stereo Sound Bar for Monitoring!
The Sequenz SonicBar is a stereo monitor sound bar speaker that can be used in a wide variety of setups. You can place the SonicBar on the floor or a desk, and it attaches to Standard series Sequenz keyboard stands. It’s voiced for close proximity to the performer, so it delivers accurate, natural-sounding monitoring and high-quality stereo image — a monitoring experience similar to headphones, but without the isolation and visual aspects. The SonicBar sports two stereo inputs; allowing, for instance, two keyboards to be connected for simultaneous monitoring. It also features L/R Thru/Out jacks, so you can monitor your own performance while also outputting it to a PA system. In addition to a master volume, front-panel bass and treble controls allow for tonal adjustment. An Aux input jack and headphone jack are also supplied.
Easy mounting to Standard series keyboard stands
When attaching the unit to Standard series Sequenz keyboard stands, you can adjust the height, position, and angle to suit any playing position — no tools required. The SonicBar can also be installed flipped front-to-back, so in small live performance venue such as a café, the speakers may be pointed towards the audience for an immediate, compact PA setup. The Sequenz SonicBar amazing utility goes way beyond musical instrument monitoring; it’s also an effective sound solution for your home theater setup. Sweetwater’s take: the Sequenz SonicBar is way cool! Why didn’t someone think of this before?
Sequenz SonicBar Features:
- Stereo sound bar for monitoring
- 4 x 8cm full-range speakers
- Amplification: 25W per channel (@ 8 ohms)
- Attaches to Standard series Sequenz keyboard stands
- Angle to suit any playing position
- Can be installed flipped front-to-back for instant, compact PA
- May be placed on the floor or on a table
- 2 stereo inputs allow 2 keyboards to be connected for simultaneous monitoring
- L/R Thru/Out jacks for output to a PA system
- Front-panel master volume, bass, and treble controls
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo Aux input jack
- Quick install, no tools required
- Includes 24V DC AC adapter, mounting brackets and screws
- Speaker Size: 4 x 3.1″ full-range
- Total Power: 50W
- Number of Channels: 2
- EQ: 2-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (ch 1), 2 x 1/4″ (ch 2), 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (thru/out), 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Height: 5.9″
- Width: 35.4″
- Depth: 3.9″
- Weight: 12.57 lbs.