โปรแกรม Ableton Live 11 Standard, EDU
ราคา : 11,500 บาท
bleton : Live 11 Standard, EDU (Download Version)
DAW Software with 1800+ Sounds (10GB+), Unlimited Tracks and Scenes, 5 Software Instruments, 42 Effects, and 6 Content Packs – Mac/PC VST, AU
Whether you’re onstage or in the studio, the creative power of Ableton Live 11 Standard will completely redefine the way you think about music production software. Its unique workflow, high-quality recording capabilities, and fully loaded toolbox make it perfect for everything from live electronic-music performance to riff-based songwriting. Record, sequence, and loop, all without missing a beat. And with a treasure trove of integrated processors, effects, and instrument sounds onboard, you’ll never run out of options when you get creative with Ableton Live 11 Standard.
- Comping: Live organizes multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into individual takes. Combine the best of many takes or find creative new combinations.
- Linked-track Editing: link two or more audio or MIDI tracks to edit or comp their content simultaneously.
- MPE Compatibility: add bends, slides, and pressure for each individual note in a chord. Add subtle expression variations, morph between chords, and create evolving sonic textures.
- MPE-capable Native Devices: Wavetable, Sampler, and Arpeggiator now support MPE. Use Push’s pad pressure to control parameters per note.
- Expression View: add and edit pitch, timbre, and pressure variations of individual notes directly in a new tab in the Clip Detail View.
- Tempo Following: Live listens to and adjusts its tempo based on incoming audio in real time, making it a dynamic part of the band instead of the tempo source that everyone has to follow.
- Note Chance: set the probability that a note or drum hit will occur and let Live generate surprising variations to your patterns that change over time.
- Velocity Chance: define ranges for velocity probability for subtle, humanized variations in the dynamics of your patterns.
- Follow Actions: Live 11 adds Scene Follow Actions for evolving arrangements. Follow Actions can now jump to specific clips and enable and disable Follow Actions globally.
- Macro Snapshots: store the state of Macros for later recall — this is a fast way to create instant variations to sounds or builds and drops during a performance.
- Variable Macros: set your Racks up to have between one and 16 Macros.
- Randomized Macro Values: randomize the state of your Macros or map the randomization button to MIDI.
- Powerful DAW designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- Includes 1800+ sounds (10GB+), unlimited tracks and scenes, 5 software instruments, 42 effects, and 16 content Packs – Mac/PC VST, AU
- Arrangement View provides a nonlinear approach to music creation via groove/loop/riff arrangement
- Session View provides quick and intuitive composition plus flexible performance and improvisation options
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo lets you freely create
- Powerful MIDI sequencing lets you take control of software and hardware instruments
- Convert audio to MIDI to use with virtual instruments and more
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching provides extensive flexibility with audio files
- Get creative with unlimited Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Includes a comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- VST and Audio Unit support lets you use all of your favorite plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Mix, match, and add effects without ever stopping the music
- Powerful creative and performing environment for DJs and mash-up artists
- Group tracks for better organization and simpler automation
- Time signature changes allows you greater flexibility when scoring to video
- Multiple automation lanes makes setting up intensely dynamic mixes easy
- Track Freeze lets you free up your computer’s resources without stripping down your mix
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation minimizes phase issues and tightens up your mix
- Instantly map MIDI control to nearly any parameter for a fully customized control environment
- MIDI output and MIDI Clock/sync let you create deeply complex rigs combining hardware and software seamlessly
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Includes built-in step-by-step tutorials
- ReWire support provides easy integration with Propellerhead’s Reason and other software
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support