ไมค์คอนเดนเซอร์ Austrian Audio OC818 Live Set
The Austrian Audio OC818 Live Set is a pair of multi-pattern, dual-output large diaphragm condenser microphones with handmade CKR-12 capsule and superior control of the polar pattern.
The Austrian Audio OC818 Live Set uses a custom CKR-12 edge-terminated capsule handbuilt in Vienna designed to provide exceptional sonic clarity and extended frequency response. It boasts four polar patterns, including omni, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-of-eight, as well as a fifth preset mode which can be controlled via a dedicated app. A second output is provided to let you record each diaphragm separately for example when recording drum overheads.
The studio set includes the Polar Designer plug-in which delivers unprecedented control over your polar patterns. With up to 5 frequency bands selectable, the Polar Designer lets you choose the polar pattern for each band for in-depth tonal control of your microphone.
An optional OCR8 Bluetooth Remote lets you control the polar patterns and settings of your microphone wirelessly via the PolarPilot app both available on Android and iOS devices.
Additional controls include two types of analogue pads and high-pass filter easily accessible at the front of the microphone.
Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Multiple Polar Patterns
- • 2 x OC818 Microphones
- • 2 x Pop Shields
- • 2 x Mic Clips
- • Multipattern Dual Output Condenser Microphone with World’s First optional wireless control
- • Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule, made to same critical dimensions as the best legacy CK12 capsules we could find, measure, and record
- • Multiple polar patterns
- • Microprocessor control of polarization voltages
- • 2 different analogue high-pass filters with 3 settings 2 different types of analogue pads
- • Dual outputs for recording each diaphragm separately
- • Debuts Austrian Audio’s Open Acoustics Technology
- • Handmade in Vienna
- • Frequency range: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- • Impedance: 275 Ohms (2x)
- • Sensitivity (all directions): 13mV/Pa
- • Supply voltage: 48V (4ma)