ไมโครโฟน AUDIX F50S Dynamic Vocal Microphone
ราคา : 2,590 บาท
Audix F50S Dynamic Microphone Overview:
The f50S multipurpose vocal dynamic microphone embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. Comes with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch.
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50S dynamic vocal microphone to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50S cardioid microphone is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
The f50S is designed for a wide variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is known for its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
The f50 is characterized with a unidirectional and uniformly controlled cardioid
polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on
stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz.
The f50S is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable and manufactured with very
high standards and tight tolerances. Roadworthy construction includes a precision
cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish, steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector
- Multi-purpose vocals
- Drums, Guitar cabinets
- Acoustic instruments
- Home studio recording
- All purpose, affordable vocal mic for live sound and home studios
- Warm, natural vocal sound optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Cardioid pattern for feedback resistance
- Rugged all metal body, low impedance
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥138 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black E-coat
- Weight: 312 g / 11 oz
- Length: 169 mm / 6.7 in