Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi WTone Wicker เอฟเฟคกีตาร์
ราคา : 3,600 บาท
The idea with the Electro Harmonix Big Muff Distortion Sustainer w/ Tone Wicker was to experiment with the circuitry of the iconic Big Muff to unlock previously unheard tonal possibilities. The original design featured three roll-off capacitors designed to smooth the overall response and remove raspiness. Seeking out innovation, EHX added the option to remove these from the circuit for this design. As EHX founder Mike Matthews himself states:
”This time, the raspiness option sounded good to me, and it helped a lot to open up natural feedback between guitar and amp. Then I tried a second thing, We put in a switch to completely take out the strong tone control of the Big Muff (the same feature as on the old V5 and V6 tone bypass Big Muffs). This gave a really wide sound.”
This allows this Big Muff to access all your standard iconic Muff tones, but also unlocks new tones and sonic possibilities to explore. Generally sharper and brighter without ever becoming unpleasantly harsh, the “buzzy-fizzy” sound that many Big Muff users complain about with the NYC reissue and V10 Big Muffs can be smoothed out with the Tone Wicker. This ultimately gives you more control to dial-in, fine-tune, and perfect yor ultimate Big Muff tone.
- Big Muff PI /Tone Wicker
- The classic Big Muff with additional features
- The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters that offer a rough but defined sustain
- The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch turned off, you will have the original Big Muff Pi sound
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (coaxial connector – negative terminal inside, not included, suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 121 x 89 mm
- True Bypass
- Made In USA