Mooer MVP-3 Loopation
ราคา : 5,500 บาท
Loop MVP3 is a loop effects recording device that supports simultaneous recording of vocals and instruments, unlimited positions of audio tracks, and supports playing back recording loops.
In terms of recording function VP3 supports unlimited voice and musical instrument recording, includes an automatic recording function and a total recording time of 70 minutes. (Total 5 minute recording time for positions 1-8 and 10 minute recording time for positions 9-11) Users can complete recording with smart detection, playback, overlay, undo, recording. Perform reverse playback and other operations by stepping on the left and right nails, and can also adjust the sound balance and volume between recorded instruments through the mixer and master buttons.
at the same time VP3 also offers a sound with three very distinctive sound patterns (flat, warm, bright) and a reverb effect that can be adjusted independently of the instrument. In terms of audio input, it provides XLR balanced input and output, microphone volume adjustment, 48V Phantom power switching, GND switch and LINE IN SHIFT. In terms of instrument input, it comes with 6.35 input and output modes. of instrument/sound hybrid and independent line output modes
For those of you who like to build looers, VP3 loopation will be your “new” head!
- Supports simultaneous recording of audio and instruments, and has 11 recording locations and a total recording time of 70 minutes.
- Supports unlimited overlay recording.
- There is an auto-record mode which automatically starts recording when an input audio signal is detected.
- For sound flat, warm, bright three timbre modes
- Adjust the ratio for the volume of the microphone and musical instruments being played.
- Loop recording supports reverse function.
- Provides independent reverb effects for singers and instruments.
- Provides 48V Phantom power supply
- The device can be placed externally via an input line and the VP extruder unit can also be used in series.
- There are two output modes: XLR balanced and 6.35 unbalanced.