Nektar Panorama T6
ราคา : 18,500 บาท
Easily Control Your DAW
Looking for an easier and faster way to control your DAW? The T6 lets you mix more efficiently. You can control transport options, channel faders, panning, and track navigation in your DAW with the T6. It works with Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper, and Studio One, but it’s also compatible with any DAW that supports Mackie Universal Control (MCU).
You can control basic mixer functionality easily. There’s eight faders that control your DAW’s mixer in banks of eight channels, whilst the ninth controls the master volume. You can also shift and move between banks too. Additionally, rotary knobs control channel panning.
Panorama is made to make your producing experience easier. Depending on the DAW you have, you can switch the encoders to control sends or smart/quick controls in Logic or Cubase. It also has shortcuts that open and close your DAW mixer window, making your production experience quicker and easier.
Plug-in Controls at Your Fingertips
With Nektarine you can load in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plug-in control. Provided are flexible pre-mapped plug-in controls, giving you deep control from the hardware. Simply launch Nektarine and will it immediately connect with the T6.
You’ll also be able to control plug-ins that haven’t got mapped controls. If there’s no mapping for Nektarine, no problem. You can edit, rename parameters, and create navigation assignments so it’s easy to chose the plug-in’s pages.
Factory maps are also customisable too. Maps can be saved and automatically recalled every time you open the plug-in. With this new level of control, you’ll find a quick and fun way to make music.
Nektarine’s browser lets you easily browse through factory patches. There’s patches for most of the popular instrument plug-ins, meaning minimum and easy setup.
- 8 Impact and pressure-sensitive pads
- Bank button for access to another 8 pads (16 in total)
- 9 Fader 30 mm
- 8 Assignable LED buttons and 8 encoders
- Each controller is fully programmable
- Chord function: Trigger up to 6 notes via a key or pad
- Hold function: Holds played notes until deactivated
- Note repeat
- Includes Nektarine software for any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for immediate access to the Nektar plug-in control
- DAW integration for: Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper
- Connectors: Sustain and expression pedal, USB, MIDI Out
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track recording software
- System requirements: Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher) and PC (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher)
- Power supply via USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 980 x 277 x 80 mm
- Weight: 7.6 kg