ราคา : 59,900 บาท
Pushing the Club Standard in DJ Mixers
In the world of competitive battle DJing, one name has stood out for generations, and that’s Rane. Rane’s Seventy is a cutting-edge, battle-ready, bulletproof mixer designed to integrate perfectly with Serato DJ. Highlights include an intuitive workflow, tank-like construction, and absurdly smooth controls — all benefitting from the latest advances in DJ technology. Basically, if you’re a weekly touring DJ, hard-core battle artist, or club owner, the Seventy should definitely be on your short list.
High-tech, hands-on controls
When it comes to serious scratching and turntable wizardry, Sweetwater DJs absolutely love the Seventy’s MAG FOUR faders. They’re light and effortless to move, sliding smoothly at the slightest push. And if you think they’re too light, don’t worry — there’s an external tension adjustment that lets you dial in the resistance you need.
The Seventy also sports two sets of eight performance pads that let you get super-creative with your mix. And these aren’t just any kind of pads — they’re Akai Professional dual-layer MPC pads, so they’re super-responsive and give you extra control over functions such as hot cueing, looping, sample triggering, and more. And with independent mode controls, switching between functions is fast and easy.
Total tone flexibility and effects
What do you expect from a mixer? Whatever it is, you can expect to find it on the Rane Seventy. First, you’ve got all the basics — only these don’t sound basic at all, not once you get your hands on them. Let’s start with the Seventy’s 3-band EQ. This EQ is fast and easy to use, and since it’s a Rane Isolator EQ, you can totally kill frequency bands for advanced mixing techniques. You get an OLED display, and there are also these amazing die-cast aluminum effects paddles that feature full 180-degree rotation to give you access to even more options.
Speaking of effects, the Seventy was born to tap into Serato DJ’s extensive effects library. With six radio-style effects buttons and dedicated controls, dialing in effects takes zero menu diving. At the same time, you get dual dedicated loop sections to quickly set up complex beat juggling techniques, while Instant Double buttons are always at your fingertips.
Professional I/O for high-profile DJing
One of the things that separate professional DJ gear from the rest is the quality and variety of I/O. In the case of the Seventy, Rane outfitted this mixer with everything you could ask for. You’ve got RCA ins for line and phono, and separate phono grounds for both channels. XLR outs let you connect straight to any professional PA system, while XLR combo inputs let you connect mics via XLR or 1/4″ cables.
But the Seventy’s connections aren’t done there. There are USB-A inputs for connecting Twelve controller hardware. The Seventy also features a pair of USB-B connections. This pair of connections is absolutely paramount for clubs and multi-DJ setups. Essentially, what you can do with these connections is hook up two laptops running Serato DJ at the same time, allowing DJs to hand off the mixer between sets, without stopping the music.
Rane Seventy DJ Mixer Features:
- Professional-quality 2-channel DJ mixer for Serato DJ
- Built extremely tough for professional applications, touring DJs, clubs, and battle DJs
- Integrates perfectly with Serato DJ, providing access to all major mixing functions and effects
- MAG FOUR faders deliver minimal resistance and maximum performance
- External crossfader tension control lets you dial in the resistance you prefer
- Akai Professional dual-layer MPC performance pads provide access to cues, loops, samples, and other functions
- Powerful isolator EQs let you completely kill frequency bands for advanced mixing options
- High-visibility OLED display makes the rare occasions when you need to access the menu easy
- 180-degree paddle controllers for effortless access to Serato DJ’s effects
- Fully loaded I/O covers all the connections you need, including USB-A for compatible decks
- Dual USB-B connections allow seamless handoffs between DJs so that you’ll never miss a beat
- Channels:2 + Mics
- Audio Interface:24-bit/48kHz
- MIDI Control:Assignable Pads, USB MIDI Controller Ports
- Pads/Triggers:16 x RGB Performance Pads
- Effects:Built-in: Echo, Reverb, Brake, Flanger, Phaser, Delay ; Software FX Controls (Serato DJ Pro)
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono/line), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4″ (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:2 x Type B, 2 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Faders:2 x MAG Four Volume
- Crossfader:MAG Four
- EQs:3-band EQ
- Software:Serato DJ Pro Compatible (sold separately)
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:12.3 lbs.