Serato Club Kit
Performance-ready Serato DJ Pro + DVS Package
Serato DJ Club Kit is the perfect way to step up to Serato DJ Pro with DVS control and turn your compatible Pioneer DJ, Allen & Heath, or Rane mixer into the central hub of your rig, without the need for an external audio interface. This value-packed bundle includes both Serato DJ Pro software and the DVS Expansion Pack in one money-saving bundle. If you’re new to Serato DJ Pro, then you’re going to love this absolutely rock-solid 4-deck DJ system. With integrated sampling, hot cueing, looping, and more, it’s everything a serious modern DJ could ask for. The DVS Expansion Pack takes this platform to a whole new level, allowing you to control your tracks with the traditional turntables or CDJ decks you already know and love.
Industry-standard DJ Software
These days, you can’t get into digital DJing without picking up on the buzz surrounding Serato DJ Pro. Whether you’re emulating traditional turntable DJing or taking advantage of the extreme flexibility of your high-tech DJ controller, Serato DJ Pro provides you with the best in-the-box DJing experience you could ask for. A few of the things that have drawn many of the DJs here at Sweetwater to Serato DJ Pro include its customizable layout and comprehensive tool set. In other words, you can tweak the layout to fit your style, and there’s no shortage of tricks you can pull off.
Organize your music with virtual crates and useful metadata
When it comes to managing your music, you couldn’t ask for a better copilot than Serato DJ Pro. Organize your music into crates for different gigs, complete with album art. You’ll get full access to your iTunes library and whitelabel.net files right off the bat too. You can even set up keywords, such as genre or BPM, to sort your music into smart crates that auto update, or toss new files into the Prepare Crate for further review. Serato DJ Pro can even call up a history of what you played in recent gigs, which is a real bonus if you need to turn in lists for royalty tracking.
See your music in motion in the refreshingly clean interface
One of the coolest things about digital DJing is the ability to see your music in motion. Serato DJ Pro takes that concept to a whole new level. Four Virtual Decks provide all the key track information you need, complete with BPM, track progress, pitch info, and more, and large jog dials spin, providing you with reference points for scratching and beat juggling. You also get large and colorful waveform displays that range from red for bass to blue for treble sounds, and since they line up next to one another, you can follow the transients to ensure that your tracks are truly locked to the beat.
Master time with cues, loops, sync, and quantize functions
DJing is all about time and timing, and Serato DJ Pro puts the essential time-control functions you need right at your fingertips. If you use a lot of cue points, then you’ll love the way Serato DJ Pro lets you display all eight cue points, complete with unique names, at once. The same goes for loops and auto loops. If manual beat matching isn’t your thing, Serato DJ Pro’s Sync function will free up your time and save you the stress of fiddling with the pitch slider. Quantize mode is also a magical thing if your timing is less than perfect, automatically triggering cue points and loops in time to the beat. And you can spare yourself the embarrassment of a bad dismount, by kicking in Slip mode, which lets you scratch or juggle cue points to your heart’s desire and jump ahead to where your track would be when you’re done.
Get creative with the onboard sampler and iZotope effects
Want to shake things up? Serato DJ Pro’s onboard SP-6 sample player and integrated iZotope effects offer more creative flexibility than a table covered with expensive DJ hardware. The SP-6 hooks you up with four banks of six samples each. In Advanced mode, you can tweak every little detail about how your samples play back, and in Simplified mode, extraneous items that aren’t needed for performing tuck neatly out of sight. The effects section comes loaded with all the staples, including delays, reverb, flanger, distortion, filters, and more. You can pick up additional effects packages too, and since they’re all made by iZotope, you know they’re going to sound great.
Expand your domain with powerful iOS control apps
Between its plug-and-play compatibility with a wide range of popular DJ hardware, and its near-universal MIDI compatibility, Serato DJ Pro really lets you get the most out of your gear. One additional way Serato DJ Pro lets you take advantage of the equipment you already have is its iOS integration. When you load up the Serato Remote app on your iPad or Serato Remote mini app on your iPhone or iPod touch, you’ll be able to take control of nearly any Serato DJ Pro functions without reaching for your mouse or your DJ controller. These apps are the perfect solution for elaborate DJ rigs, and you’ll find countless ways to put them to work.
Serato DJ Pro Digital DJ Software Features:
- One of the world’s most popular digital DJ applications for use with a wide range of compatible hardware
- Easy-to-use and extremely flexible user interface lets you keep your display clutter free while accessing all the tools you need
- Powerful song organization and management options let you build virtual crates, log history, and automatically sort your tunes
- Cues, loops, sync, and quantize functions make it easy to get the perfect timing in your performances
- Slip mode lets you perform crazy turntable tricks and cue point juggling, without losing the beat
- SP-6 sample player provides you with 24 sample slots you can use to spice up your mix
- Serato Remote and Serato Remote mini iOS apps provide powerful remote control capabilities
- Requires compatible hardware from Rane, Pioneer, Numark, Novation, Vestax, and others
NoiseMap Control for Serato DJ Pro
Add timecode control to your Serato DJ Pro setup, with this Serato DJ DVS expansion pack. If you’re already rocking a Serato DJ Pro rig and want to take full advantage of your DVS-compatible mixer/interface along with your favorite turntables or decks, then this is the expansion you need. Sporting a resolution far beyond standard MIDI control, NoiseMap Control Tone vinyl and discs let you control your Serato DJ Pro tracks with the exact same feel of your traditional setup. Scratch artists here at Sweetwater swear by Serato DJ DVS, and we’re sure you’ll love it too.
Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack Features:
- Instantly adds full DVS functionality to your Serato DJ Pro performance rig
- Use NoiseMap Control Tone vinyl or discs to manipulate your tracks
- Ultra-high-resolution control feels just like traditional decks
- DVS-compatible interface and NoiseMap vinyl/discs required
- DVS hardware includes models by Pioneer, Numark, Allen & Heath, and more
- Software Type:Serato DJ Pro with Essentials DVS
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel i3 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, compatible DJ controller/mixer
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel i3 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, compatible DJ controller/mixer
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later