TC Electronic JIMS 800 Preamp
ราคา : 6,500 บาท
The TC Electronic JIMS 800 is a preamp pedal that authentically recreates the tone of a classic British tube amp from the 1980s. Offering two independent channels with their own gain, volume, and EQ controls, as well as the rare and sought-after custom shop modifications, including treble bleed, improvements to the tonestack, and second stage gain. This amp excels at classic blues, rock, and metal tones. Perfect for home recording, practice, and live performances, this pedal gives you realistic amp tone and feel right on your pedalboard.
The JIMS 800 also offers a switchable 5 dB of pre or post-amp boost, adding more gain to your tone to drive the amp harder for heavier music, boosting mids like using an overdrive pedal would. Its DI output features an official Celestion cabinet simulation, emulating a 4 x 12 cabinet loaded with their G12-65 speakers for the authentic sound of large stacks, great for gigging directly into a PA system or running into an audio interface for recording. The additional headphone output ensures that this preamp pedal can be used for noiseless practice sessions.
- Ampworx Series
- Two-channel guitar preamp pedal that faithfully recreates the sound of a Custom Shop-modified JCM800 tube amp.
- For classic 80s clean, rock and metal sounds
- Independent channel controller settings
- Foot-switchable boost (pre/post)
- Official Celestion Cab Sim IR
- Separate outputs for DI and headphones
- Controls: Gain, Boost, Level, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence
- Switch: Boost Pre/Post
- LED: Boost, Channel
- Footswitch: Boost, Channel
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- DI output with Cab Sim: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output with Cab Sim: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Power supply connection: BArrel plug 5.5 x 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Current consumption: 300 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC mains adapter (not included in the scope of delivery, suitable power supply unit: Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.3 x 5.1 x 13.6 cm
- Weight: 0.53kg