ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์ Mackie MR824
Studio Monitors You Can Trust
Whether you’re mixing dialogue, hip-hop, rock, or something else entirely, Mackie’s MR824 delivers superior translation that you can trust. The MR824 features an 8″ polypropylene woofer that yields responsive, dynamic lows and a 1″ silk-dome tweeter that offers extreme clarity and transient response. These active studio monitors are equipped with Mackie’s logarithmic waveguide system to minimize diffraction and reflections, resulting in enhanced stereo imaging and a large sweet spot. Precise acoustic alignment ensures a balanced frequency response. You can also tailor the MR824 to your room with the Acoustic Space switch and High Freq filter. Complete with an eye-catching all-wood cabinet, the MR824 looks as great as it sounds.
Built for superior mix translation
It’s clear that Mackie designed the MR824 with a serious eye on accuracy. This studio monitor’s logarithmic waveguide system minimizes the diffraction and reflections that can color your sound, ensuring enhanced stereo imaging and a generous sweet spot. Experience balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum, thanks to the MR824’s precise acoustic alignment. Acoustic absorption has been incorporated into the MR824 to tighten its sound, while internal bracing adds stiffness to reduce distortion and enhance low-frequency response. At Sweetwater, we’re impressed by how well our mixes translate when we mix on these monitors.
Perfectly matched drivers and amplifiers
Packing 85 watts of Class AB amplification that is ideally matched to the 8″ polypropylene woofer and 1″ silk-dome tweeter, the MR824 delivers extreme clarity with plenty of output and responsive, dynamic lows. It’s also optimized for transient response, so it reproduces snare drums and other quick-transient sources with complete fidelity. And if you need more low-end extension, the companion MRS10 subwoofer is also available.
Customizable frequency control
The MR824 provides you with an adjustable acoustic space control, plus a boost/cut filter for your highs. These controls allow you to fine-tune your frequency response to your room and speaker placement — handy to have, considering very few of us work in acoustically perfect rooms. And speaking of useful features, you also get flexible input connectivity with balanced XLR and TRS connectors, plus an RCA — letting you integrate your monitors into a variety of studio setups.
Mackie MR824 Features:
- 85-watt bi-amplified active studio monitor
- 8″ polypropylene woofer yields responsive, dynamic lows
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter offers extreme clarity and transient response
- Logarithmic waveguide system minimizes diffraction and reflections for enhanced stereo imaging and a large sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment supplies balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- Internal acoustic absorption tightens your sound, while bracing reduces distortion and enhances low-frequency response
- Acoustic Space switch and High Freq Filter for tailoring the frequency response to your room
- Flexible inputs for connecting to almost any audio source
- Eye-catching all-wood cabinet
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 8″ woofer
- LF Driver Type: Polypropylene
- HF Driver Size: 1″ tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp: 55W, 110W Peak
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30W, 60W Peak
- Total Power: 85W Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 1.9kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB SPL @ 1m per pair
- Input Types: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Features: Low frequency 3-way switch, high frequency 3-way filter
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: MDF wood cabinet
- Height: 15.7″
- Width: 10.1″
- Depth: 12.6″
- Weight: 23 lbs.