Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
ราคา : 4,400 บาท
The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of stage, home, and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and the ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 vocal dynamic microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 290 ohms
- Sensitivity 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection >25 dB
- Maximum SPL ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements None
- Connector 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight 307 g / 10.8 oz
- Length 176 mm / 6.9 in