ราคา : 12,900 บาท
OMNI-DIRECTIONAL TEST AND MEASUREMENT MICROPHONE
The TM1 is a 6 mm pre-polarized condenser microphone used for test and measurement applications. The TM1 is known for its linearity, accurate response, consistency, ease of use, and affordability.
Equipped with a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the TM1 condenser microphone is designed to capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs, real-time analyzers, and other sound control devices. With a flat frequency range of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, the TM1 is an excellent tool for sound engineers, sound companies, and recording enthusiasts.
The TM1 omnidirectional test and measurement microphone is designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
TM1PLUS – includes calibration data file and sensitivity, threaded acoustic windscreen, and CA4231 machined calibration adapter *
*Bruel & Kjaer® 4231 sound level calibrator or equivalent
- Transducer Type Pre-polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/-2 dB
- Polar Pattern Omni
- Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Sensitivity 6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level 28 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 66 dB
- Maximum SPL 130 dB with distortion <1% 140 dB Max
- Power Requirements 24 – 48 V Phantom
- Power Consumption 8.9 mA @ 48 Volts
- Connector Switchcraft® or Audix male XLR
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish 4 piece precision machined brass / Nickel Finish
- Weight 132 g / 4.7 oz
- Length 150 mm / 5.9 in