ราคา : 98,990 บาท
Unmistakable sound quality
For the audiophile who demands the best. The ETX-10P achieves a linear response across an extended frequency range. From deep lows thanks to the 10” woofer, to a high frequency extension up to 20kHz from the 1.25” compression driver, you’ll get unrivalled sound reproduction in every scenario. And with maximum SPLs of 134dB, you’re sure to get pristine sound even at the loudest volumes.
Sound that everyone can enjoy
Consistent coverage guaranteed. Whether you’re stood at the front, sides, or back of the audience, you’ll hear everything in detail. The patented waveguide boasts uniform bandwidth response, allowing for ultra-wide dispersion. Placed at the front of the enclosure, the waveguide minimises latency correction, giving you smooth consistency in every situation. This is live sound with a difference.
Best-in-class performance and control
As easy as plug in and play. The system DSP features built-in presets for quick and easy setup. That includes selections for speaker application, crossover frequencies, and top/sub combinations. With boundary compensation filters, the ETX-10P is designed to sound the same in any application, whether as a floor monitor, on a tripod, or hanging. You’ll have full control of your sound with Adjustable delay, 3-band EQ, and high-crossover points not found on similar loudspeakers.
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 526 mm (20.71″)
- Width: 330 mm (12.99″)
- Depth: 365 mm (14.37″)
- Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)