ราคา : 134,400 บาท
For audiophiles who demand the best
Designed for excellence. The ETX-35P features a small diaphragm, convex loaded DH3-B driver with linear frequency responses and high-power handling. This custom-built driver allows high frequency extensions up to 20kHz and beyond, so you can hit maximum sound pressure levels. The 15” SMX woofer includes Faraday rings for unrivalled vocal reproduction and, thanks to a rugged mechanical design, promises long-term reliability. This is live sound like you’ve never heard it before.
Sound that hits the sweet spot
Audio that everyone can enjoy. The waveguides included in each ETX loudspeaker are customised per model to optimise performance. That means sound that’s perfectly tailored to every setting. The uniform bandwidth response provides smooth transitioning between woofer and waveguide beamwidth. To minimise the need for latency correction, the waveguide is placed at the front of the enclosure, aligning the low and high frequency transducers with precision. You’ll get wide, even sound coverage that’s sure to turn heads.
Premium level processing and control
Versatile. Powerful. But most importantly, simple. The system DSP presets on the ETX subwoofer provide quick and easy setup with selections for application type, crossover frequencies, and top/sub combinations. With boundary compensation filters, the ETX-35P is designed to sound the same in any application, whether that’s as a floor monitor, on a tripod, or hanging. Adjustable controls include delay, a 3-band EQ, polarity, and high-crossover points not found on similar loudspeakers.
The ultimate construction
Never worry about damages stopping the show. The ETX-35P delivers maximum speaker protection from an 18mm birch cabinet. The handles, pole cups, and chassis are all made from die-cast aluminium for maximum performance, making it the ultimate touring speaker. Each ETX series loudspeaker is crafted with specially designed components, carefully built to a professional standard. You’ll get outstanding performance for years to come.
- 15-inch LF SMX woofer
- 6.5-inch MF driver
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 136 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 60 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MF Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in midbass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 1023 mm (40.28″)
- Width: 469 mm (18.46″)
- Depth: 426 mm (16.77″)
- Weight Net: 41.7 kg (91.93 lbs)