Fender Player Jazzmaster Sonic Blue Limited Edition
ราคา : 34,200 บาท
The Fender Jazzmaster is the quintessential offset electric guitar. A staple of alternative rock and shoe-gaze, the venerable Jazzmaster has been going strong for more than 60 years and remains a popular choice among today’s generation.
This stunning limited edition model is based on the affordable Fender Player Series Jazzmaster crafted in Mexico, but has been upgraded with a set of US-wired Pure Vintage ’65 pickups that give it a far more vibrant voice — capturing that coveted ’60s character. Other highlights include a series/parallel 4-way selector switch for added versatility, a sonic blue finish and an olympic white painted headstock!
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Modern “C” Maple Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. The slippery satin finish won’t slow you down either!
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard — Silky material with warm tonal properties and a stunning grain.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Olympic White Headstock — Painted headcap gives the instrument a classy, uniform look.
- USA Pure Vintage ’65 Pickups — Typically found in Fender’s American Original Jazzmaster, these pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional tone and performance. Alnico 5 magnets add focus and enhance dynamics.
- Series/Parallel 4-Way Selector Switch — Four pickup flavours in total: Position 1 (bridge pickup), Position 2 (both pickups in series), Position 3 (both pickups in parallel), Position 4 (neck pickup).
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: Series/Parallel 4-Way Selector Switch
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)