Focusrite ISA One ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟน
ราคา : 29,900 บาท
A Forte Console in a Portable Unit
The Focusrite ISA One is an excellent way to tap into the legacy of the Forte console in an ultra-portable format. The ISA One is built on the topology of the original ISA 110, including the Lundahl L1538 transformer and Zobel network. Inputs for microphone-, line-, and instrument-level sources cover all of the bases. A variable impedance selector also lets you dial in the response you need. Plus, the ISA One’s instrument- and microphone-level inputs run in parallel, so you can blend the direct signals.
Focusrite ISA One Microphone Preamp at a Glance:
- ISA preamp in a portable metal chassis
- Selectable impedance, perfect for matching with any microphone
- Mic, line, and direct instrument inputs offer great tracking options
ISA preamp in a portable metal chassis
Focusrite’s ISA preamps are designed to give you the same classic performance and sound as the legendary Forte console, which is often thought of as the pinnacle of analog recording. The ISA One gives you this preamp design in a portable desktop form factor. You no longer have to go through the hassle of un-racking and re-racking your gear when you have to track elsewhere. And forget hiring a team and truck to move a Forte! Now you can just grab your ISA One and go.
Selectable impedance, perfect for matching with any microphone
The microphone input on the ISA One offers the awesome addition of impedance matching. Since so many mics like to see a different impedance at the preamp, one size doesn’t necessarily fit all. With the ISA One, you come prepared. You can select between four different levels to match with the mic you’re using. Or break the rules and find an “incorrect” sound that works for your needs! No matter the mic you choose, you’ll be covered by the ISA One.
Mic, line, and direct instrument inputs offer great tracking options
One of the best features of the ISA One is all of the tracking options you get in such a compact package. You get mic-, line-, and instrument-level inputs – you can actually blend an instrument input and a mic input at the same time. Then you can listen back to your mix through the headphones out, while the sounds you need get on your track.
Focusrite ISA One Microphone Preamp Features:
- Mic and instrument preamplifier based on the Forte console
- Portable design for getting great sounds wherever you are
- Mix and match your mics with the impedance selector
- Mic, line, and instrument inputs
- Classic VU meter and ladder LEDs
- Cue mix stereo inputs
- Certificate of origin signed by Phil Dudderidge
- An optional 24-bit/192kHz A-to-D converter is available
- Free Brainworx bx_console re-creation of Focusrite’s ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules
- 3-year warranty
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x XLR (Line), 1 x 1/4″ (Line), 1 x 1/4″ (DI), 1 x 1/4″ (Amp)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR (Main), 1 x XLR (DI), 2 x 1/4″ (Cue Mic R/L), 1 x 1/4″ (Headphone)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-125kHz
- Height: 4.1″”
- Depth: 11.4″
- Width: 8.66″
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.