Focusrite RedNet D16R MK2
ราคา : 88,900 บาท
AES3-RedNet Bridge with Redundancy
We like the Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII AES3-RedNet bridge at Sweetwater for its redundant power supplies and redundant network connectivity, which give you the reliability and peace of mind you need in a live sound or broadcast environment. The RedNet D16R MkII gives you 16 channels of AES3 digital I/O, all available from anywhere on your RedNet network. The best part is that each input pair can have its own sample rate, making it easy to incorporate AES signals for many different sources without worrying about sample rate mis-matches. Whether you’re managing a live sound system, an educational facility, or any other large audio installation, you owe it to yourself to check out the power of RedNet and the Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII.
Expand your RedNet network with AES3
One of the biggest benefits of a RedNet system is the ability to network many different audio interfaces in different locations via a simple Ethernet cable. The RedNet D16R MkII makes it simple to expand your RedNet system further, with up to 16 channels of digital I/O via AES3-equipped mixing consoles and audio interfaces. For example, a school could connect the AES output of a digital mixing console running sound in the theatre to the RedNet D16R MkII, and all audio could be accessed for recording in the school’s recording studios via the RedNet network.
Asynchronous sample rates throughout
When you’re dealing with dozens of channels of networked audio and the ability to easily interface with digital systems, you don’t want to worry about sample rate mismatches. Thankfully, the RedNet D16R MkII has asynchronous sample rate converters on each input pair. So even if your RedNet system is operating at 96kHz, and you’re connecting via AES at 48kHz, you can expect seamless operation without having to adjust sample rates.
Convenient remote control via the RedNet network
Because you’ll be using the RedNet D16R MkII as a component of a large-scale system, Focusrite makes it easy for you to control and re-route signals via a simple software control panel. No matter where you are in your facility, if you have access to the RedNet network then you have complete control over every RedNet device connected to that network.
Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII AES3-RedNet Bridge Features:
- Expand your RedNet system with 16 channels of AES3 connectivity
- Remote control over channel levels via RedNet Control software
- Dual Ethernet connectors for network redundancy, with locking etherCON connectors
- Redundant power supplies
- Brooklyn II Dante chipset for up to 32 Tx and 32 Rx flows
- 2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for more flexibility
- Asynchronous sample rate convertors (ASRC) allow AES3 and RedNet systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates
- Free Brainworx bx_console re-creation of Focusrite’s ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules
- CONDITION New
- PACKAGE CONTENTS RedNet D16R MkII, two IEC AC mains cables, two IEC retaining clips, and Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide (with links to RedNet Control, RedNet PCIe drivers, and Audinate Dante Controller)
- WIDTH 19 in
- DEPTH 11.3 in
- HEIGHT 1.7 in
- UNIT WEIGHT 8.2 lb
- CHASSIS 19-inch Rack-mount
- RACK SPACES 1u
- INPUT CONNECTORS AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Ethernet
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Ethernet
- CLOCK I/O In, Out
- DIGITAL FORMAT AES/EBU, S/PDIF