ราคา : 44,100 บาท
FURMAN P-1400 AR E Voltage Regulator
The 6 Amp P-1400 AR E delivers a stable 230 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages – all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The P-1400 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V or 240V (switchable), ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1400 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
- Protection circuits and noise filter
- Prestige series
- Operating voltage 174-264 Volt; maximum surge current 6 Amps (1400 Watt max.)
- Full featured power conditioner
- Filter against voltage spikes / transients and electromagnetic interference
- With SMP (Series Mode Protection) maintenance-free surge protection (detected within 1 nanosecond, absorbed and dissipated)
- LIFT (Linear Filtering Technology) noise filtration (10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz)
- With EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown Automatic) for shutdown / isolation with overvoltage
- Adjusted and stabilized voltage output over 10 x
- Rear panel and 1x front IEC 320 connectors with central switch in front
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Rear panel BNC connector with switch for optional gooseneck lamp (12 V / 0.5 A)
- Protection OK and Extreme Voltage indicator for status function / protection mode
- Depth: 30.5 cm
- Format: 19 “, 1U
- Dimensions: 483 x 305 x 45 mm
- Weight: 7 kg