ราคา : 126,000 บาท
The 30 Amp P-6900 AR E delivers clean, stable power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or over-voltages; all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The switchable output of the P-6900 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V ±10V or 240V ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-6900 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
- Maximum Current: 30 amps
- Line Cord: 30A C-Form connector with female mating connector for termination of custom line cord
- Operating Voltage: 174 to 264 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 275 VAC Nominal
- Approximate Input Voltage Capture Range: 174 to 264 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 482.6mm W x 597mm D x 133.35mm H
- Weight: 26 kg