Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Axcess Standard Figured Floyd Rose Gloss กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า
A True Player’s Les Paul!
This Axcess Standard takes Gibson’s Les Paul to a new level of playability. When this Les Paul’s supremely eye-catching figured maple top and mahogany body combine with its dual humbucking pickups, a thick wall of aggressive, rich tone will pour out of your amp, mesmerizing everyone within earshot. While sporting the elegant styling of late ’50s-era Les Pauls, this Axcess Standard boasts a bevy of player-friendly features, including a Floyd Rose tremolo, a modern heel-less neck joint, and a thinner, weight-relieved body. So take a peek at this high-performance axe from Sweetwater — you can’t deny the appeal of the Gibson Custom Les Paul Axcess Standard.
Weight-relieved contoured body provides modern comfort
This Les Paul Axcess Standard was designed to be played, and played, and played. The Gibson Custom Shop joined its smoothly carved neck joint with a belly scarf, or a ribcage contour. This way, your guitar hugs much closer to your body without that familiar, uncomfortable digging sensation. What’s more, the Gibson Custom Shop gave this Les Paul Axcess Standard a slightly thinner body, comprising weight-relieved mahogany with a carved maple top, so the instrument feels refreshingly light whether you’re standing, sitting, or just plain rocking out.
Special neck joint for a heel-less feel
The “Axcess” in the Gibson Custom Les Paul Axcess Standard comes from its slight structural alteration — you get even easier access to those upper frets, thanks to the way the neck heel and portions of the back and neck joint have been contoured. As you run your hand up the neck, you’ll get that heel-less feel right up to the 22nd fret. Playing lead? No worries. Rip out a legato minor hexatonic run starting on the 15th fret and you’ll see — and feel — what we mean. The Les Paul Axcess Standard is seriously playable.
Dual humbuckers deliver a universe of tone
It just wouldn’t be a Les Paul without humbuckers, and this Les Paul Axcess Standard features premium tone thanks to Gibson’s 490R and 498T pickups. Naturally, these hot humbuckers really shine when pumping out the legendary fat, snarling tone that is the Les Paul’s stock in trade. The pups are delightfully responsive, though — just roll back the volume, and they clean up beautifully. And for even greater tonal diversity, you can elicit chimey cleans via the push-pull coil splits on the pickup tone knobs.
Floyd Rose tailpiece for bending, twisting, and dive-bombing
The most noticeable addition to this Gibson Custom Les Paul Axcess Standard is its Floyd Rose tailpiece. In the past, adding a Floyd Rose to a Les Paul could seriously compromise the guitar’s stability if not perfectly installed. That’s why the Gibson Custom Shop installed the Floyd Rose personally and added an R4 locking nut. Not only can you add those crazy dive-bombs and subtle vibrato tones to your playing, but you can also do so confidently — the R4 promises exceptional tuning stability, so your sound goes right back to pitch.
Gibson Custom Les Paul Axcess Standard Soldibody Electric Guitar Features:
- Resonant mahogany body supplies loads of warm sustain
- Eye-catching figured maple top adds snap and bite to your sound
- Weight-relieved, contoured body provides modern comfort
- Special neck joint for a heel-less feel
- Dual humbucking pickups give you aggressively hot high output
- Floyd Rose tailpiece for bending, twisting, and dive-bombing
- Grover kidney tuners provide excellent intonation
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Other
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Celluloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States