IK iRig BlueBoard
Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Now control parameters of your favorite MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly with ease. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume and wah without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis. Two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals. And it’s powered by four standard AAA batteries.
- So how does iRig BlueBoard work? It connects to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or Mac via Bluetooth, and when you press its foot switches, it sends out control signals that are converted to MIDI by any compatible apps.
- iRig BlueBoard supports Apple’s Bluetooth LE MIDI for simple, plug-and-play use with any MIDI-compatible app for iOS and macOS.
- iRig BlueBoard can be used in different modes to send different kinds of MIDI control information. The first mode allows iRig BlueBoard’s 4 buttons to be used to send MIDI note on/off information to apps like SampleTank or iGrand Piano. The second mode works similarly, except that it sends MIDI CC on/off information, which is perfect for triggering apps like AmpliTube, allowing users to stomp their favorite effects on and off just like a physical stompbox. In addition to these apps, iRig BlueBoard can also be used with many popular third party apps and software, like Apple’s GarageBand.
- iRig BlueBoard works seamlessly with AmpliTube. To use them together, all you need to do is find your iRig BlueBoard device in AmpliTube’s integrated BlueBoard section and you’ll be ready to go. You get a PRESET mode (to browse presets), a DIRECT FX mode (to control single parameters, like switches and knobs) and a new “Global Controls” feature that lets toggle the tuner, switch banks and presets, control the recorder and a whole lot more. Pair iRig BlueBoard with the latest version of AmpliTube and get full control — all without using your hands.
Control from 10 meters away
iRig BlueBoard communicates via Bluetooth technology so you can place it up to 10 meters (32.8 feet) away from your device and still maintain full control of your apps. The low-profile iRig BlueBoard is only 9.1” (23cm) wide, and it runs on 4 – AAA batteries.
iRig BlueBoard – SampleTank – MIDI Keyboard
Because it communicates with the mobile device via Bluetooth, it leaves the 30-pin, Lightning and mini-jack connector on the mobile device free for connection with other IK accessories like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro, iRig HD, iRig Stomp, iRig 2, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI 2, iRig Keys or any other favorite accessory.
Light up the night
iRig Blueboard has 4 backlit control pads housed in a sturdy stage-worthy chassis. Each pad has an additional LED that lights when the pad is active, letting you know exactly which control is on. And since it’s backlit, you can easily see it on a dark stage or performance venue for quick and accurate access.
Designed by and for musicians
Guitar, bass and keyboard players and singers will now be able to play and control their preferred iOS apps on stage or in studio, with the same degree of performance control offered by traditional music hardware and the freedom of not being tethered by cables. Plus iRig BlueBoard is small enough to fit in a laptop bag. iRig BlueBoard companion apps for other computer and mobile platforms will also be available the near future.
Compatible with Mac and iOS devices
- iRig BlueBoard works with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supporting Bluetooth 4.0.
- It also works with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8′ range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4″ inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
- New iRig Blueboard Updater App supports wireless firmware updates
iRig BlueBoard Specifications
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customizable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- iRig BlueBoard foot controller
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Size: 275mm/10.82″ x 92mm/3.62″ x 25mm/0.98″ (W x L x H)
- Weight: 250g/8.81oz