IK iRig Nano Amp
ราคา : 2,390 บาท
The Ultimate Portable Mini Amp
The IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp is tailor-made for on-the-go electric guitarists. Not only does it operate as a handy miniature guitar/bass amplifier, it also houses an iRig 2 interface for connecting to your iPhone or iPad. Rocking out on this battery-powered guitar amplifier is a blast, thanks to a British-emulating tone stack that pumps out 3 watts of Class B power through a 3″ speaker. And when it’s time to lay down some tracks, fire up the included AmpliTube app on your smart device and let ‘er rip. Experience the ultimate in low-volume jamming with the IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp.
3 watts of pure Brit-driven tone
Loaded with a 3-watt Class B amplifier and 3″ speaker, the IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp makes a great mini-sized practice amp. Its British-emulating tone stack features pre- and power-amp gain controls for dialing in your preferred sound. And if you want to rock out big, you can connect directly to your guitar amplifier. The iRig Nano Amp is completely battery powered and includes a built-in stand for ideal positioning.
Connect your guitar to your favorite apps
Thanks to its built-in iRig 2 interface, the IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp connects to your iPhone or iPad for playing, practicing, and recording. Download the included AmpliTube app from your device’s app store, and enjoy an entire rig of amps, pedals, effects, and more. At Sweetwater, we enjoy using the iRig Nano Amp’s built-in interface to play along with backing tracks, a looper, or a drum machine, or to create multitrack recordings. And you can listen to everything privately via the iRig Nano Amp’s headphone output.
IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp Features:
- Miniature guitar amplifier and guitar/instrument interface
- British-emulating tone stack pumps 3 watts of Class B power through a 3″ speaker
- Pre- and power-amp gain controls for dialing in your perfect tone
- Amp output for connecting directly to your guitar amplifier
- iRig 2 interface connects to your iPhone or iPad for playing, practicing, and recording
- Download the included AmpliTube app from your device’s app store, and enjoy an entire rig of amps, pedals, effects, and more
- Play along with backing tracks, a looper, or a drum machine, and create multitrack recordings
- Headphone output for private listening
- Battery powered for complete portability
iRig Nano Amp
- Speaker: 1×3″
- Amp: 3W class A/B power amp
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Output Impedance: can drive cabinets of different impedances – from 8 to 16 Ohms
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4″ Jack
- Cabinet Output Connection: 1/4″ Jack
- iOS Device Connection: 1/8″ TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8″ Jack
- Power: battery power (3xAA included)
- Battery Life: battery life varies by a considerable amount depending on the battery type and amp usage.
Under normal playing conditions and using high quality Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable cells, battery life will be approximately 30 hours. In totally idle conditions (amp powered up but not playing) battery life is approx 150 hours, under continuous playing at full power it is about 8 hours.
- iRig Nano Amp
- 1/8″ TRRS jack
- 3xAA batteries
- Size: 159mm/6.26″ x 89mm/3.5″ x 45mm/1.77″
- Weight: 250g/8.8oz (batteries excluded)