ราคา : 25,800 บาท
Ground-Stake Landscape Loudspeaker
The mid-size, weather-resistant JBL GSF6 landscape loudspeaker provides superior fidelity and wide coverage in a range of outdoor commercial applications, with a custom two-way coaxial 6-inch driver system that delivers full-range, crystal-clear sound. (Extend system bass response with JBL GSB8 or GSB12 in-ground landscape subwoofers.) This versatile speaker features a 30-watt multi-tap transformer for use on 70V/100V distributed systems and is switchable for 8-ohm direct operation.
Versatile mounting options include a ground stake for in-ground installation and an L-bracket for secure mounting on either horizontal or vertical surfaces (both are included). A low-profile, unobtrusive speaker, the GSF6 blends right into its surroundings, and is aimable for precise coverage via an adjustable hinge. Available in hunter green and tan finishes.
The elegant, discreet GSF6—winner of international design awards for industrial design excellence—is the perfect sound solution for diverse outdoor applications including shopping malls, theme parks, sports venues, hospitality venues, and any application calling for a stylish, robust, great-sounding landscape speaker system.
- Transducers: 165 mm (6.5”) woofer with polypropylene cone and 25 mm (1”) voice coil on aluminum voice coil former; 25 mm (1.0”) titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnet assembly and Kapton voice coil former
- Frequency range: 65 Hz–20 kHz
- Power handling (at 8Ω setting): 50W continuous pink noise, 100W continuous program
- Multi-tap 30W transformer is switchable for 8Ω direct operation or use in 70V/100V distributed systems
- IP66 rated against water and dust ingress
- Bottom drip hole provides drainage for drivers
- Pairs well with JBL GSB8 and GSB12 in-ground landscape subwoofers
- Aimable via adjustable hinge
- Includes ground stake and L-bracket for surface mounting
- Includes tap selector located on bottom of speaker, away from water incursion
- Available in hunter green or tan finish