ราคา : 18,900 บาท
Standing at only 37″ tall, yet able to produce deep bass extension, The R-610F floorstanding speaker takes your movies and music to another level by delivering incredible sound from our signature Klipsch horn-loaded tweeter and a spun-copper IMG woofer.
Klipsch exclusive 90×90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures that the R-610F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-610F floorstanding speaker a polished, modern appearance.
The R-610F floostanding speaker’s reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 45Hz – 21kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY : 94 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) : 85W/340W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY : 1,800 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER : 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix? Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER : Single 6.5” spun-copper IMG woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL : MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE : Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix?ports
- INPUTS : Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM) : 37” (940 mm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM) : 9.4” (240 mm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM) : 15.1” (384 mm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG) : 36 lbs (16.3 kg)
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES : Injection molded feet & screws