ราคา : 32,900 บาท
The Klipsch R-820F floorstanding speaker fills your room with amazing detail and clarity. Leveraging our proprietary horn-loaded technology and featuring dual 8″ spun-copper IMG woofers, the R-820F delivers lifelike acoustics that bring your music and movies to life.
Klipsch exclusive 90 x 90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures the R-820F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-820F floorstanding speaker a polished, modern appearance.
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 35Hz – 21kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY : 97 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) : 150W/600W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY : 1,700 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER : 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix? Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER : Dual 8” spun-copper IMG woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL : MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE : Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix?ports
- INPUTS : Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM) : 43” (1093 mm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM) : 10.9” (277 mm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM) : 17.5” (443 mm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG) : 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES : Injection molded feet & screws