KRK 12S2 Subwoofer (PC.)
The KRK 12 s 2 powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK VXT series, KRK ROKIT series, or any other 6″-10″ studio monitor. The KRK12s2 is designed to extend the response of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be engineered. The KRK12s2 features the powerful accurate and low distortion sound that is the hallmark of all KRK monitor systems.
- Transducer: 12 inch woven Kevlar woofer, 2.5 inch VC
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 29Hz – 97Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 26Hz – 130Hz
- Peak SPL: 119.9 dB
- Power Output: 220 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- Controls: Volume, Crossover LPF/HPF (50Hz, 60Hz, 70 Hz, 80Hz), Input Sensitivity (Standard and High), Polarity (0 or 180 degrees), Stand By (on/Off), Ground Lift, sub and HPF bypass (with footswitch only)
- Input Connectors: XLR Left/Right, 1/4 inch TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4 inch footswitch
- Output Connectors: XLR Left/Right, 1/4 inch TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 460 x 405 x 575mm / 18.11 x 15.94 x 22.64 inches
- Weight: 30.1kg / 66.5 lbs.