Mackie C300z ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์
ราคา : 14,900 บาท
Massive PA Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Need massive, accurate output from your loudspeaker? A piece of gear that’s going to last? That isn’t afraid of a few thumps and hits? Sweetwater has the answer! Mackie’s C300z monitor is an unpowered loudspeaker with character and power. For maximum sound dispersal, the C300z sports components from the ubiquitous SRM450 with custom design and tuning by Eastern Acoustic Works. What this means to you is that your audience hears you loud and – most importantly – clear!
Mackie C300z Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance:
- Passive design with SRM450 components
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with SRM450 components
The Mackie C300z passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The C300z speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of Mackie’s SRM450. They’re designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amps.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
The C300z two-way loudspeaker weighs less than 45 pounds, but it packs a ton of punch. The C300z features 600-watt peak power capacity, a 1.75-inch mylar high-frequency compression driver, and a 12″ low frequency transducer with a 3″ voice coil that can handle extreme temperatures both in the cabinet and in the outside world.
Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
The crossover in the C300z employs Mackie’s unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in both drivers, C300z loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels with precise reproduction of the critical midrange and high frequencies for vocal clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
The C300z loudspeaker features an injection-molded composite chassis that’s rigid enough to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. Plus, it shrugs off impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into toothpicks. For added convenience, the C300z has built-in fly points for hanging plus a socket in the bottom for stand mounting. Their asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet means they can also recline for floor monitor use.
Mackie C300z Passive Loudspeakers Features:
- 2-way portable sound reinforcement speaker
- Custom cabinet tuning by Eastern Acoustic Works
- 12″ long throw low-frequency transducer
- High output 1.75″ precision titanium compression driver
- Power capacity 600 watts
- Frequency response 45Hz-22kHz
- Rugged injection-molded enclosure
- Can be used as floor monitors, pole mounted, or flown
- LF Driver Size:1 x 12″
- HF Driver Size:1.75″
- Power Rating:300W
- Total Power:600W
- Inputs:1 x Speakon, 2 x TS
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Frequency Range:45Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:123dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:45 Degrees
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount, Floor Wedge, 10 x M10 Fly Points
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Weight:46 lbs.