Mackie DRM18S-P ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์
World-class Performance and Steadfast Reliability
Enjoy top-shelf performance with the Mackie DRM18S-P. This state-of-the-art passive subwoofer is built for demanding live performances, with a custom high-sensitivity transducer and roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Beyond that, M10 fly points allow for vertical orientation, and a pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers easy. If you want steadfast reliability along with world-class sound, look no further than the DRM18S-P.
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM18S-P offers world-class sound. Its 18″ high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability — whatever your application, the DRM18S-P can tackle it. Enjoy maximum clarity thanks to premium-grade components. Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing. The live sound gurus here at Sweetwater appreciate the great sound and solid build quality of the DRM18S-P.
Mackie DRM18S-P Passive Subwoofer Features:
- State-of-the-art passive subwoofer
- 18″ high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- M10 fly points for vertical orientation
- Pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers easy
- Rugged parallel speakON inputs supply secure connections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet and powder-coated heavy-gauge steel grille
- LF Driver Size:18″ subwoofer
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Power Rating:500W Continuous, 1000W Program
- Total Power:2000W Peak
- Frequency Range:33Hz-250hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response:40Hz-250Hz (±3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:129dB
- Mounting Options:M20 Threaded pole attachment, Flyable via FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S kit (optional)
- Enclosure Material:18mm Plywood
- Weight:75.7 lbs.