High-performance Headphone Amplification
Searching for an easy way to increase the monitoring capacity of your studio? Look no further than the Mackie HM-800. This 8-channel headphone amplifier boasts two outputs per channel for a total of 16 headphone outputs. Eight independent aux inputs supply up to eight individual stereo mixes. You also get Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches, along with 7-segment LED meters, on each channel. Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor, while a heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers and switches provide extreme durability. The HM-800 delivers high-performance headphone amplification that’s sure to become an invaluable asset in your studio.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you’re recording, the HM-800 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. At Sweetwater, we’re impressed by just how great this headphone amplifier sounds — especially at this price.
Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
The HM-800 can endure a great deal of punishment, thanks to Mackie’s Built-Like-A-Tank construction. The HM-800 features a heavy-gauge steel chassis, along with long-wear potentiometers and switches. This is one piece of studio gear that’s clearly built to last.
Mackie HM-800 Features:
- Rackmount 8-channel headphone amplifier
- 2 outputs per channel for a total of 16 headphone outputs
- 8 independent aux inputs supply up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- 2 discrete main stereo inputs with individual level controls plus stereo pass-through outputs
- Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches on each channel
- 7-segment LED meters on each channel
- Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers and switches provide extreme durability
- Type:Headphone Amp
- Input Channels:2 x stereo main, 8 x aux
- Output Channels:8 stereo channels
- Analog Inputs:4 x 1/4″ (2 x stereo), 8 x 1/4″ (aux in)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4″ (2 x stereo)
- Headphones:16 x 1/4″ TRS (8 x front, 8 x rear)
- Controls per Channel:Output per Channel, Main 1 Volume, Main 2 Volume
- Form Factor:1U Rackmount
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:8 lbs.