Mackie SRM550 ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์
1,600 Watts in a Compact Package!
The Mackie SRM550 powered loudspeaker delivers 1,600 watts of crystal-clear audio through a single 12″ woofer and a 1.4″ titanium tweeter. Perfect for sound reinforcement or a soloist, the SRM550’s 2-channel mixer sports dual XLR/TRS jacks and a pair of RCA inputs. The rugged all-wood, internally braced cabinet uses a tough 18-gauge steel grille to protect its speakers. High-Definition Audio Processing and Smart Protect DSP give you unmatched audio quality and gig-saving speaker protection at every gig. The Mackie SRM550 is the high-powered, multifunction, compact powered speaker you’ve been looking for.
Mackie SRM550 Powered Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
- Built-in mixer and processing are perfect for solo performances
- Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
The Mackie SRM550 packs a punch with 1,600 watts of crystal-clear sound. And its smart design makes it the ideal speaker for lots of different uses: use a pair as main speakers on speaker poles, wall-mount it as a backfill speaker in your venue, or use them as stage monitors. The SRM550’s single-button speaker mode lets you set up the speaker for your intended use faster than ever, just choose between PA, DJ, Monitor, or Soloist modes and start playing. Each mode is EQ optimized to give you the best sound possible.
Built-in mixer and processing are perfect for solo performances
While the high power and performance of the SRM550 is perfect as part of your main rig, the flexible XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs make it a great speaker for solo use. Connect your drum machine, your guitar, or a vocal microphone, and you’re ready to go. Mackie’s Wide-Z inputs and High-Definition Audio Processing optimize the sound of anything you plug into them. Smart Protect DSP will step in and protect your speaker when it gets pushed a little too hard. The Mackie SRM550 is a versatile, road-ready powered speaker that you can depend on.
Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
The Mackie SRM550 powered loudspeaker is smart. It’s got multiband feedback suppression, built-in Smart Protect DSP to protect the drivers from signal clipping, and there are four speaker voice modes to help you fine-tune your sound. These built-in options make setting up the SRM550 a breeze at any venue.
Mackie SRM550 Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 2-way, 1,600W powered speaker in an all-wood cabinet
- 12″ LF woofer, 1.4″ HF compression titanium driver
- Built-in DSP for feedback suppression, speaker voicing, alignment delay, and more
- 4 voicings for quick setup: PA, DJ, Monitor, and Soloist
- Built-in 2-channel mixer
- XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs let you connect microphones and instruments directly for solo use
- Smart Protect DSP protects your speakers from harm
- 60-degree angle when on its side for monitor use
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:1 x 12″
- HF Driver Size:1.4″ Titanium Dome Tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:400W (RMS), 800W (Peak, Class D)
- HF Driver Power Amp:400W (RMS), 800W (Peak, Class D)
- Total Power:1600W
- Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (Thru)
- Frequency Range:55Hz-17kHz
- Crossover Frequency:3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:132dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Poplar Plywood
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount, Floor Wedge, 3 x M10 Fly Points
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:37 lbs.