MASELEC MEA-2 Precision Stereo Equalizer
ราคา : 270,000 บาท
MASELEC MEA-2 precision stereo equalizer
Top recording and mastering engineers still use some analogue signal processing equipment, finding the familiar correlation between sound and control better to work with. However, most analogue equalizers have either continuously variable controls, making precise adjustments difficult, or just a few coarsely-stepped controls. Many fail to meet the standards of audio performance consistent with modern demands. The MEA-2 provides fully-stepped controls for precision and repeatability for ALL parameters.
The MEA-2 is extensively used in mastering but also works well on an insertion point in recording or mixing. The MEA-2 has stepped controls with a fine 0.5dB gain adjustment at low cut/boost settings. Maximum cut/boost per band is 8dB.
The MEA-2 is an equalizer that can provide precise equalization with minimal side-effects – it is designed to provide a very transparent signal path where only the desired equalization effect is obtained without adding any particular sonic signature.
- Four separate shelf/bell switchable equalizer sections per channel
- Unique equalization characteristics, optimized through extensive listening tests
- Precision stepped controls for accuracy and repeatability
- Overlapping frequency ranges with 84 settings per channel
- Excellent channel-to-channel matching
- Interactive cut/boost and bandwidth controls for more natural operation
- Low noise and wide dynamic range
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Individual EQ sections are completely switched off when the gain controls are set to 0dB
- Full bypass when the power is turned off
- Maximum boost/cut 8dB/section
- Minimum boost/cut 0.5dB
- Frequency settings 19Hz to 27kHz
- Maximum I/O Level +29dBu
- Distortion <0.001%
- Output noise (typical set-up) <-95dBu
- Enclosure 19-inch 3RU, depth: 280mm
- Power supply 90-120V, 200-250V, 50/60Hz, 20W