Nord Electro 6D 61
ราคา : 85,500 บาท
The Nord Electro series has been providing keys players with authentic electromechanical keyboard emulations in an awesome package since 2001, the Electro 6 is the latest range to provide a portable live stage keyboard offering amazing hammond & Vox organs, electric pianos and clavinets as well as Nord’s well known sample instrument library of pianos, keyboards and more.
Nord have listened to their customers and have put in some exciting new additions to the Electro series, adding yet more versatility and performance enhancements to this popular stage instrument. With a completely redesigned layout, the Electro 6 now gives the player the chance to combine all 3 sections ( piano, organ and synth) can be layered together. The Electro 6 offers yet more memory to for all your favourite patches from the Nord sound library, and we see the addition of Seamless transitions.
The Electro 6 now offers 1 GB memory for the Nord Piano Library, 512mb for the Nord Sample Library and extended voice polyphony. This gives you a much wider variety of sounds and instruments to choose from when you’re in the rehearsal studio or out on stage. Just go online to the factory bank of fantastic sounds and choose your favourites to add to your Electro 6, free of charge!
3 independent sound sections
The Electro 6 now offers 3 completely independent sound sections, Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously or as a layer or a split. You now get 6 different split points and this can be easily set and saved by a new refined and streamlined program section. All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
A fantastic feature taken straight from the Stage 3, the Electro 6 introduces seamless transitions to your performances. If you want to change patches whilst your sustaining a chord or you’ve got lengthy effects that you dont want to cut off, the Electro 6 will cycle through the patches and will keep the previous patch going until it finishes naturally.
Another fantastic function is that The Electro 6’s split-points can be programmed with built in crossfades that blend the end points of the 2 voices. This means that you can play more naturally on the piano and not get worried that going that 1 note over in your solo will suddenly play a completely different sound.
Stage Piano and Synth
- 61 Semi-weighted waterfall keys
- Splitting and layering of all three sections
- 6 Split points with LED display
- 1 GB of memory for Nord Piano Library
- 512 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- Nord C2D B3 tone wheel simulation
- Principal pipe organ model
- B3 tone wheel bass
- Leslie 122 simulation of the Nord C2D
- Advanced polyphony
- Program selection with setlist function
- Organise mode for reordering the programs and samples
- Seamless Transitions function
- New dual-organ mode, allowing quick access to dual-manual setups
- 9 Physical drawbars
- Bracket for optional Half Moon Switch from Nord
- All effects in stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate reverb and delay effect
- 2x Line-Out 6.3 mm jack (L/R)
- Monitor input 3.5 mm mini-jack stereo
- Headphone output
- Input for control and sustain pedal
- Input for rotary speaker pedal
- MIDI in/out
- USB port (MIDI)
- Dimensions: 900 x 296 x 97 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg