Nord Lead A1 49-Key Analog Synthisizer
ราคา : 66,500 บาท
The Nord Lead A1 is designed to be the easiest Nord synth to program and use ever! What’s more such simplicity is just one of the benefits of a more efficient design and build, and another great benefit of that is reduced cost, making the Nord Lead A1 not only easy to get great sounds out of but at a price that everyone will appreciate!
The Lead 4 and now the Lead A1 are equipped with an all new analogue modeling sound engine, capable of reproducing the character and nuances of the vintage synths of your dreams with breathtaking accuracy. 24-voice polyphonic and four part multi-timbral, the Lead A1 is a flexible choice for either stage or studio, delivering a stunningly rich and versatile palette of sounds!
Here’s what Nord say about the Lead A1
Nord Keyboards are proud to announce the new Nord Lead A1 analogue modelling synthesizer. The Lead A1 combines the latest analogue modelling engine from the acclaimed Lead 4, with an innovative streamlined interface for fast-track programming.
The Lead 4 and now the Lead A1 are equipped with an all new analogue modeling sound engine, capable of reproducing the character and nuances of the vintage synths of your dreams with breathtaking accuracy. 24-voice polyphonic and four part multi-timbral, the Lead A1 is a flexible choice for either stage or studio, delivering a stunningly rich and versatile palette of sounds.
THE NEED FOR SPEED
The Lead A1 introduces a new front-panel user interface designed to make programming quick and easy, while retaining hands on flexibility.
“We’ve been thinking about and honing this interface for a number of years in response to what we hear from many professional players regarding the ever-increasing time pressures in creating sounds for stage or studio. ” says Hans Nordelius, CEO and head designer.
One of the main features of the new interface is the Oscillator section, where Oscillator configuration shortcuts allow patches to be created and edited far quicker than is usually possible for synthesis of this complexity.
Using a single LFO and simplified Modulation Envelope with intuitive controls on the front panel, it is also very quick to experiment with modulations, always with a clear overview of the structure of the patch.
49 Key Synthesizer with Analogue Modelling Sound Generator
- Velocity-sensitive keys with octave shift +/- 2 octaves
- Synth engine with 96 kHz and 32 bit floating point processing
- 24-Voice polyphony
- 4-Part multi-tembral
- Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower section
- Modulation wheel
- Pitch Stick with programmable range of +/- 4 octaves
- Oscillators: Pitch, detune, shape, sync, on, noise, sub mix, fm, traditional analogue and digital waveforms
- Modulation: LFO with 5 waveforms mod envelope, LFO as an additional Mod Envelope
- Filter: 12 x 24 dB low-pass filter, high-pass and band-pass filter
- Transistor and diode “ladder” filter simulation
- Effects: Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, ring modulator and Drive
- Performance: Master Clock Sync the arpeggiator
- LFO and Delay
- Velocity and Modulation Morph
- USB MIDI
- Extra Features: Mutator
- Like button
- “Extra fat” unison mode
- 1 Pedal input for sustain
- 1 Pedal input for expression
- 4 x 6.3 mm Jack outputs
- 1 x 6.3 mm Jack headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- USB port
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 802 x 92 x 260 mm
- Weight: 4.85 kg