Nord Stage 4 88 เปียโนไฟฟ้า
ราคา : 219,000 บาท
Triple sensor keybed and new panel design
Continuing their iconic flagship series, Nord has enhanced nearly facet of Stage 4 with a wide range of upgrades, workflow improvements and brand-new features. Retaining the same keybed as its predecessor; Stage 4 features a high-end triple sensor keybed with fully-weighted keys and aftertouch, as well as physical drawbars with LED indicators. Simply put, the Nord Triple Sensory keybed provides the ultimate playing experience that can only be compared to classic grand piano designs.
The new and improved panel design now features dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing flexibility for your performances like never before. From sound design to performing live, the intuitive control panel features everything you need at the touch of a button. The revamped Preset Library is jam-packed with premium-quality simulations of every piano and organ type you can think of. Nord’s custom collection of Grands, Uprights and Electric Pianos have been enhanced for the Stage 4, providing sonic realism like never before. The Piano section also includes new features such as Unison and Dynamic Compression, as well as creative timbre presets.
Powerful Synth section with three independent layers
Based around Nord’s Wave 2 Synth engine, Stage 4 features three independent ‘Layers’, complete with double the sample memory of Stage 3 for added sonic power. Nord’s custom Sample Library has been heavily expanded, broadening your sonic palette with the finest selection of strings, bass, guitars, choirs and so much more. Offering extensive real-time controls, the ‘Synth’ section features everything you need to create powerful sounds including Virtual Analog synthesis, enhanced samples and even Digital Waves. The advanced arpeggiator has also been enhanced with three new pattern modes to choose from: Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern.
The effect section – expanded and revamped
Take your sound design capabilities to the next level with the new and improved ‘Effect’ section, providing a dedicated effect section per ‘Layer’ for advanced sound shaping. Building on Stage 3’s effect section, Stage 4 features brand-new effects as well as new variations. One of the newly introduced effects is the ‘Pump’ effect which provides tempo synced/pedal-controlled side-chain modulation. New variations for Modulation, Amp, Delay and Reverb effects are also included as well as three new reverb algorithms: Spring, Booth and Cathedral. If that wasn’t enough, Nord has also included two new delay styles: Flam and Space.
Award-winning organ simulations
Completing the trifecta of sound engines available, the ‘Organ’ section features Nord’s award-winning simulations of classic organ types including the B3 tonewheel, b3 Bass, classic Vox and Farfisa and more. Each organ model is equipped with new physical drawbars with LED indicators, providing a hands-on virtual organ experience, like no other on the market. Fine-tuning these award-winning simulations; Nord has included a new ‘B3 Bass’ mode as well as a Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker with normal/closed mic positions.
Advanced live performance controls
Nord Stage pianos have been used by countless artists on stages all around the world, regarded for their powerful sound engines and the instantly recognisable red finish. For Stage 4, Nord has upgraded subtle functions to make it even easier for live musicians to quickly achieve their favourite sounds. The two digital screens have OLED image displays for focus and clarity in all lighting situations.
The Song List feature allows you to create, store and recall specific settings instantly. These can all be accessed and individually named directly from the piano, so once you have the right setting it is available quickly. Stage 4 also benefits from a Seamless Transition function for the smoothest and most subtle switch between your programs and sounds.
Nord’s expansive parameter editing section assists in achieving every artist’s specific sound. Each of the sound engines has a dedicated control section with LED labelling for easy use in low-light venues. The synth’s oscillator tone shaping section benefits from a digital screen for visually analysing your sound. The controls are split into banks for easy readability, whilst the clearly labelled dials allow you to quickly check the settings.
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 512 Programs – 8 Banks with 8 Pages each. Each Page has 8 Program locations
- Preset Library with Organ, Piano and Synth Presets including effects. 2×64 Organ Preset locations, 2×64 Piano Preset locations, 8×64 Synth Preset locations.
- 8 Live Programs
- 2 Individual Layer Scene Setups
- 3 Morph sources: Modulation Wheel (also controllable by Swell pedal), Control Pedal, Aftertouch
- Stereo and Mono output routing options
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
- B3 Bass mode
- Physical Drawbars with LED graphs
- Preset or Drawbar Live mode
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- 2 Layers (2-Part Multitimbral)
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 3 Selectable Keyboard Touch Curves (Heavy, Medium, Light)
- Piano Timbre controls with custom settings for Electric Pianos and Clavinet
- String Resonance for acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal 1, Nord Triple Pedal 2 or Nord Sustain Pedal 2 on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Dynamic Compression
- Unison functionality
- 2 Layers (2-Part Multitimbral)
- Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Waveform/Sample selection and parameter editing
- 1 GB Memory for Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 46 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Analog (incl. Super, Noise and Misc waveforms), Digital Waves, FM and Sample
- Analog Waveform options: Pure, Shape, Shape Sine, Multi, Super, Sync, Bell, Misc (Noise)
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Vibrato modes controllable from Mod Wheel, Aftertouch and pedal.
- Filter envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Oscillator envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Arp, Polyphonic and Gate modes
- Arpeggiator Patterns for all modes, with Accent and Pan options
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 3 Layers (3-Part Multitimbral)
- Mod 1: Tremolo, Auto Pan, Ring Modulator, Wah-Wah, Auto-Wah, Pump (Sidechain modulation). Variation for each effect
- Mod 2: Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Chorus, Ensemble, Spin. Variation for each effect
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP), Feedback Effects with Variations and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Amp/Speaker simulations, Twin, JC and Small. Variation for each model
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz – 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb: 6 algorithms (Spring, Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral) with Dark/Bright modes and Variation/Chorale options
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs – ¼”, 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output – ¼”, 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input – 1/8″, 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal – ¼”, 6,35 mm jack. Compatible with Nord Sustain Pedal 2 (continuous sensor), Nord Triple Pedal 1 and switch type pedals
- Triple Pedal – 5 pin DIN connector. Compatible with Nord Triple Pedal 2
- Rotor Pedal – ¼”, 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal.
- Organ Swell Pedal – ¼”, 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack.
- Control Pedal – ¼”, 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack.
- Foot Switch input – ¼”, 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal or a single switch type pedal.
- MIDI In – 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out – 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB – type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Dimensions: 1282 mm (50.5″), 121 mm (4.7″), 349 mm (13.7″)
- Weight: 19.6 kg