Optimal Audio Cuboid 12
Optimal Audio Cuboid 12 Two-way, full range, passive, 12″ loudspeaker
Cuboid 12 is a full range, two-way, passive, 12” loudspeaker designed to perform. For applications requiring that extra power and performance, it effortlessly delivers rich and detailed sound with punch and precision.
With its steel grille and optional mounting hardware the professionally presented Cuboid 12 can be fixed in either portrait or landscape mode for a flexible, simple installation.
Cuboid 12 features a 12” (300mm) low frequency (LF) driver – for added bass performance and mid-band – and a 1” (25mm) exit high frequency (HF) compression driver for clarity of vocal and high frequency projection. The HF section delivers consistent coverage in either plane from a user-rotatable horn.
When coupled with the Zone series, a ZonePad and the WebApp makes setting up a system and end user control simple and intuitive.
- Portrait or landscape mounting options
- Rotatable high-frequency horn
- 62Hz – 20kHz frequency response ±3dB
- Maximum SPL 123dB (continuous), 129dB (peak)
- 80° horizontal x 50° vertical coverage
- TYPE : Two-way, full range, passive loudspeaker
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (with preset) : 62Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
-10dB @ 47Hz
- DRIVERS : LF: 12” (300mm), ferrite motor system
HF: 1” (25mm) exit/1.4” (25mm) voice coil, polymide dome compression driver
- RATED POWER (AES) : 300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 Ohms
- SENSITIVITY (1W/1m) : 98dB
- MAXIMUM SPL : 123dB (cont), 129dB (peak)
- CROSSOVER : 2.5kHz passive
- DISPERSION (-6dB) : 80˚ H x 50˚ V (user-rotatable)
- ENCLOSURE : Trapezoid wooden cabinet
- FINISH : Black textured paint
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE : Black perforated steel with scrim cloth backing
- CONNECTORS : 2x NL4 type
- PIN CONNECTIONS (INPUT) : 1+/1-
- PIN CONNECTIONS (LINK) : 1+/- only
- FITTINGS : 21 x M8, inset bolts
- DIMENSIONS : (W) 360mm x (H) 575mm x (D) 392mm
(W) 14.17” x (H) 22.64” x (D) 15.43”
- WEIGHT 20kg (44.09lbs)