Optimal Audio Cuboid 8
Optimal Audio Cuboid 8 Two-way, full range, passive, 8″ loudspeaker
Cuboid 8 is a full range, two-way, passive, 8” loudspeaker designed to outperform its compact size. For short to medium throw distances, it effortlessly delivers rich and detailed sound with punch and precision.
With its steel grille and optional mounting hardware the professionally presented Cuboid 8 can be fixed in either portrait or landscape mode for a flexible, simple installation.
Cuboid 8 features an 8” (200mm) low frequency (LF) driver – for impressive bass and mid-band – and a 1” (25mm) exit high frequency (HF) compression driver for clarity of vocal and high frequency projection. The HF section delivers consistent coverage in either plane from a user-rotatable horn.
When coupled with the Zone series, a ZonePad and the WebApp makes setting up a system and end user control simple and intuitive.
- Discreet size
- Portrait or landscape mounting options
- Rotatable high-frequency horn
- 65Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Max SPL 115dB (cont), 121dB (peak)
- 90˚ horizontal x 50˚ vertical coverage
- TYPE : Two-way, full range, passive loudspeaker
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : (with preset) 90Hz – 18kHz ± 3dB -10dB @ 62Hz
- DRIVERS : LF: 8” (200mm), ferrite motor system
HF: 1” (25mm) exit/1” (25mm) voice coil, polymide dome compression driver
- RATED POWER (AES) : 200W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 Ohms
- SENSITIVITY (1W/1m) : 92dB
- MAXIMUM SPL : 115dB (cont), 121dB (peak)
- CROSSOVER : 2.9kHz passive
- DISPERSION (-6dB) : 90˚ H x 50˚ V (user-rotatable)
- ENCLOSURE : Trapezoid wooden cabinet
- FINISH : Black textured paint
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE : Black perforated steel with scrim cloth backing
- CONNECTORS : 2x NL4 type
- PIN CONNECTIONS (INPUT) : 1+/1-
- PIN CONNECTIONS (LINK) : 1+/- only
- FITTINGS : 16 x M8, inset bolts
- DIMENSIONS : (W) 256mm x (H) 422.5mm x (D) 261mm
(W) 10.08” x (H) 16.63” x (D) 10.28”
- WEIGHT : 10kg (22.05lbs)