Optimal Audio Up 3
Optimal Audio Up 3 Full range, 3” ceiling speaker
Up 3 is a discreet, passive, 3” ceiling speaker delivering consistent coverage and crisp, clear sound to a wide range of cost conscious, commercial environments — from hotels and concourses to retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
An integral fixing system is included to achieve a simple and clean installation. Up 3 has a perforated steel grille and is finished in neutral white.
It features a 3” (78mm) driver which is ideal for both background music and speech reproduction. A conical 130° coverage pattern ensures consistent sound where it needs to go.
Each Up 3 can be run on a variety of 100 or 70 volt taps. Tap selection is via a rotary switch behind the removable grille.
SmartAmps or Zone will provide optimal performance and loudspeaker protection. When coupled with the Zone series, a ZonePad and the WebApp makes setting up a system and end user control simple and intuitive.
- 3” full range driver
- Discreet size
- Unobtrusive design
- 8 ohm or 70/100V line operation
- Range of power taps
- Wide conical coverage pattern
- Integrated mounting hardware
- TYPE : Full range, passive, ceiling speaker
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (with preset) : 95Hz – 15kHz ± 3dB
- DRIVERS: 3” (78mm), Coated paper
- RATED POWER (AES): 20W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 Ohms
- SENSITIVITY (1W/1m) : 84dB
- MAXIMUM SPL: 97dB (cont), 100dB (peak)
- RECOMMENDED HIGH-PASS FILTER : 24dB/octave @ 90Hz
- TRANSFORMER TAPS @ 70V : 15, 7.5, 3.8, 1.9W
- TRANSFORMER TAPS @ 100V : 15, 7.5, 3.8W
- DISPERSION (-6dB): 130˚ conical
- BACK CAN: Zinc-plated Steel
- BAFFLE : ABS
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE: Perforated steel
- FIRE RATING : UL94-V0 UL94-5VB
- CONNECTORS : Ceramic block, brass inserts
- FITTINGS : C-ring support backing plate
- DIMENSIONS : (W) 202mm x (H) 164.7mm x (D) 202mm
(W) 7.95” x (H) 6.48” x (D) 7.95”
- WEIGHT : 1.6kg (3.5lbs)