Optimal Audio Zone 4
Optimal Audio Zone 4-4 zone audio controller with DSP and WebApp
- Full suite of audio controls for up to 4 zones
- Fully flexible signal routing
- WebApp interface for easy system configuration and everyday control
- 2 mic, 4 stereo line and 2 HDMI inputs
- Easily expanded – grows with your business
- Fully programmable presets and timed events
- Very competitive pricing
Flexibility and ease of use are core values of Optimal Audio and the Zone series has been created to give easy access to everyday controls.
Zone 4 allows the user to independently allocate sources across four configurable zones, which could be anything from the bar, back of house or lobby to restaurant, kitchen or shop floor.
Zone 4 is the heart of any sound system, handling audio signal management for four zones. Each zone can be configured to do precisely what is required using the intuitive WebApp. It features 4 line and 2 mic inputs plus 2 HDMI inputs for TV and video sound.
Zone 4 has been designed to work seamlessly with other products in the Optimal Audio range and when coupled with our ZonePads and SmartAmp series provides a simple, intuitive and cost-effective audio system with superb sound quality.
- TYPE : 4 zone audio processor with DSP and loudspeaker presets
- MIC INPUTS : 2 with 48v phantom power, +12dB to +55dB gain
- MIC INPUT PROCESSING : Fixed hi-pass filter @160Hz; sweepable mid-band 200Hz-5kHz, +/-12dB; HF bell @12kHz
- LINE INPUTS : 4 stereo with +26dB gain trim. SPDIF option on input 1
- HDMI INPUTS : 2 ARC
- LINE OUTPUTS : 4
- ZONEPAD SOCKETS : 4
- PAGING INPUTS (CAT 5) : 2
- LAN ETHERNET100Mbps : Yes
- ALARM OVERRIDE : Yes
- DIMENSIONS : (W) 480mm x (H) 88mm x (D) 400mm
(W) 18.90” x (H) 3.46” x (D) 15.75”
- WEIGHT : 9.2kg (20.2lbs)