Prism Sound Lyra1
ราคา : 57,600 บาท
LYRA 1 REFERENCE GRADE COMPACT AUDIO INTERFACE
Lyra represents the pinnacle of compact audio interfaces. Packing Prism Sounds trusted, uncompromising AD/DA conversion into a compact chassis perfect for use in the studio or on the road.
Based on the Orpheus’ audio path and clock circuitry, Lyra is ideal for those who don’t require a large I/O count, but do demand the highest quality and most transparent AD/DA available.
USB audio interface with two AD channels, two DA channels, one mic preamp, one front panel instrument input and independent stereo headphone DA
The Prism Sound Lyra 1 is a USB audio interface designed to deliver reliable precision and high-resolution audio I/O for musicians, vocalists, songwriters, and audio engineers in home, project, and mobile studios. Its stable clock allows operation at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution with high jitter rejection. With latency as low as 0.08 ms, it is well suited for recording, overdubbing, and even send-and-return routing.
Line, instrument, or microphone sources can be connected via the stereo 1/4″ TRS inputs, 1/4″ instrument input, and XLR 3-pin input. Phantom power is selectable as are the input pads and built-in limiters. The stereo 1/4″ line outputs are ideal for connection to speakers while the front-panel 1/4″ jack offers dedicated level and mix controls for independent headphone monitoring. Additionally, TOSLINK optical I/O ports allow easy hook-up of S/PDIF digital equipment.
The Lyra 1 is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems via its Class-Compliant USB 2.0 connectivity. An IEC power cable and USB cable are included.
- Class-Compliant USB 2.0 Interface
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- 1 x XLR Input with Phantom Power
- 1 x 1/4″ Instrument Input
- Type:USB Audio Interface
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x line
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 2 x 1/4″ (line), 1 x XLR (mic)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (line)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Control Panel Applet
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.9.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable (included)
- Weight:4.62 lbs.