RANE SEVENTY TWO MK2
ราคา : 71,900 บาท
Perfect for DJ Battles
Boasting a more advanced feature set than its predecessor, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII DJ mixer is ready to help you unleash your creative potential. The newest version includes upgrades such as Mag Four faders with external and internal crossfader tension controls, enhanced toggle/sync controls, and dual DVS inputs. It features extensive I/O options with individually assignable USB controller inputs for Rane DJ’s Twelve MKII control systems. The Seventy-Two MKII also carries a 4.3-inch full-color touchscreen for at-a-glance monitoring and FX control. Serato DJs will appreciate just how well this 2-channel mixer integrates with their software. If you’re looking for a knockout new DJ mixer, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII 2-channel DJ mixer definitely won’t disappoint.
Ready for almost any input source
The Seventy-Two MKII has various input options, which makes it easy to use for any DJ. It has a pair of USB ports that lets two laptop-based DJs perform with the same setup with seamless handoffs. Dual DVS inputs (Auxilliary and Phono/CD) give you real-time control over Serato parameters. A pair of mic inputs, RCA I/O, and a host of other connection options round out the design. Whether your DJ setup is analog, digital, or somewhere in between, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII is ready to slot right in.
Mag Four faders and performance pads
The Rane Seventy-Two MKII is loaded with Rane’s contactless Mag Four faders. They’re 50% lighter than Mag Threes, which enable you to make faster, more precise cuts. Internal and external tension adjustment controls are available to make sure that your faders feel absolutely perfect. Each deck on the Seventy-Two features eight multifunction Akai-style performance pads with independent mode controls per deck. They’re completely customizable, which lets you control Serato, Pad FX, and almost anything else.
When you’re taking your DJ setup on the road, you don’t want to take a flimsy plastic mixer with you. Thankfully, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII’s housing is made from solid steel, which makes it the ideal companion for a life on the road. In fact, every component is built with durability in mind, including die-cast paddles, stout knobs, and the durable performance pads. What’s more, the Seventy-Two MKII DJ mixer features Rane’s Mag Four faders that have external and internal tension adjustment so you can fine-tune them to your preference. Take it from us at Sweetwater; the Seventy-Two is designed to take years of abuse without batting an eye.
Rane DJ Seventy-Two DJ Mixer Features:
- 2-channel DJ mixer with Serato DJ Software optimization
- Dual DVS inputs enable easy control over external devices and Serato software
- Solid steel construction withstands years of abuse
- External and internal crossfader tension adjustment enables easy customization
- Mag Four faders and adjustable parameters make lightning-fast crossfades easy
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads let you trigger samples and other effects
- 4.3-inch touchscreen provides at-a-glance monitoring and FX control
- Dual USB inputs support two laptop DJs at the same time
- Channels:2 + Mic/Aux
- Audio Interface:24-bit/48kHz
- Screen :4.3″ Full-color Multi-touch Display
- Pads/Triggers:16 x RGB Velocity-sensitive Pads
- Effects:Dual Flex FX Engines
- Analog Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono/CD), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session), 2 x XLR-1/4″ TRS combo (mic)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (main L/R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session), 2 x 1/4″ (booth L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- USB:2 x Type B, 2 x Type A
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- Crossfader:Adjustable MAG FOUR
- EQs:Lowpass Filter, Highpass Filter
- Software:Serato DJ Pro DVS License , Pitch n Time, Serato DVS Vinyl (included)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable (included)
- Weight:12.3 lbs.