Rode NT3 Condenser Microphone
ราคา : 8,480 บาท
- True condenser externally biased 3/4” capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4″ gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn’t available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
The RØDE NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.75″
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level 9.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dBA
- Power Options 9V Battery+12V phantom power+24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 371.00g
- Dimensions 206.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD
- Output XLR Output