Rode NT55 Matched Pair Condenser Microphone
ราคา : 25,280 บาท
Although clearly relevant to instrument micing, the NT55 is extremely well suited to situations where a small “unobtrusive” but powerful microphone system is required. This matched pair of small diaphragm condensers will cover you for many sources from drum overheads to acoustic guitars and almost any other instrument where an ambient technique or lots of close-miked detail is required.
Here’s what Rode say about the NT55 Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic
The NT55 utilises the 1/2″ gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RODE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2″ capsule
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter – flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Cardioid and omni capsules included
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50″
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 136dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 15dBA
- Power Options +48V phantom power
- Weight 110.00g
- Dimensions 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD