Rode RS1 Recharge Station
ราคา : (กรุณาสอบถาม)
- Locking power connector
- Recharge time from flat: LB-1 (2 hours); TX-M2 (4 hours)
- Recharges two devices at once
- Stable platform – won’t slip!
The RS-1 is a twin-dock recharge station for the TX-M2 Wireless Handheld Microphone and LB-1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery. Featuring a sturdy twin-dock design, the RS-1 provides rapid charging of the TX-M2’s internal LB-1 battery without the need for unsightly cables or removing the battery.
Part of the RØDELink Performer Kit, the TX-M2 is the perfect wireless mic for performers, weddings, schools, conferences, houses of worship, and more. Once fully charged, the LB-1 supplies 10 hours of uninterrupted power for the TX-M2, and if you are using it with the VideoMic Pro+, it provides 100 hours of continuous charge. The RS-1 can charge two TX-M2s and or LB-1 batteries simultaneously, or a combination of the two.
Measuring 162mm x 332mm x 75mm, the RS-1 is sleek and compact – unobtrusive on a desktop or easily stored away until needed. The RS-1 is designed in Australia and is backed by RØDE’s 2-year warranty (no registration required).
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Requirements 15V DC 1 A max
- External Power Supply 15V 1A DC Power Pack
- Charge Time TX-M2 – 4 hours
- LB-1 – 2 hours
- Charge Current TX-M2 – 420mA
- LB-1 – 1.5 A
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm) 162 x 332 x 75
- Weight (g) 375g (13 oz.)