RODE SMARTLAV+ MICROPHONE
ราคา : 2,400 บาท
- Broadcast quality, professional-grade Lavalier Mic with TRRS Jack
- High-quality omni-directional condenser capsule
- Discrete 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Compatible with iOS devices and select Android devices*
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes wind shield and durable mounting clip
- 24 month warranty when you register your microphone
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Reporter App for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its 1.2m (4 ft) long Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE’s RØDE Reporter app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Reporter turns the user’s iOS device into a fully-capable field recorder, with the ability to publish recordings to a range of platforms direct from the app.
- Acoustic Principle Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics JFET
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL 110 dB
- Sensitivity -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements Powered from iPhone TRRS socket (2.7V)