Roli Seaboard RISE 49
ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 – Expressive Midi Controller
Getting your hands on the ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 keyboard controller is like experiencing a new instrument for the first time, albeit one that will feel familiar to any keyboardist or pianist. A squishy keybed with 49 “Keywaves” is more sensitive to your touch than any traditional keyboard ever was and offers polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch. Slide notes like a cellist, add vibrato like a guitarist, and make tonal changes on a per note basis, either with the included Equator software synthesizer or your own favorite software instruments. You’ll be able to create more depth and dynamic interest in your performances than ever before with the Roli Seaboard Rise.
The smooth playing surface on the Seaboard Rise has 49 molded Keywaves arranged similarly to a typical piano keyboard. Digging into chords and emphasizing certain notes felt much more satisfying than the aftertouch found on most keyboards. And it quickly becomes second nature to wiggle notes for a vibrato effect. Sit down at the Seaboard Rise and play a piece you know well, and you’ll soon discover more expressive potential than you ever had with a traditional keyboard.
Along with the Seaboard Rise, you’ll receive Roli’s Equator software synthesizer, a custom instrument that takes advantage of the Seaboard’s advanced expressive capabilities. Browse hundreds of presets directly from the Seaboard using the SoundDial, from realistic pianos and guitars to evocative pads and extreme synth leads. And of course, you can use the Seaboard Rise as a controller for all of your other virtual instruments, too.
Roli Seaboard RISE 49 Features:
- 49-note USB controller with embedded processor for standalone use
- Keywave playing surface allows you to slide between notes and use unique playing techniques
- Supports wireless MIDI via Bluetooth
- Supports polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch
- Control pedal input offers even more expressive potential
- Reassuringly rugged with all-metal construction
- Comes with Equator software synthesizer (Mac)
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Keywaves
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ continuous control pedal
- MIDI I/O: USB/Bluetooth
- USB: 1 x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type B
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.8 or later, iOS
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: Internal rechargeable battery via USB / optional 9-12V 2A DC port
- Height: 0.9″
- Width: 32.8″
- Depth: 8.3″
- Weight: 12.13 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SBRISE 49