Sennheiser ew 300 G4-945-S
SKM 300 G4-S Handheld Transmitter
With the SKM 300 G4-S, Sennheiser sets out to make the wireless handheld better than ever before. It offers robust RF performance with up to 88MHz of bandwidth, which provides a massive 3,520 tunable frequencies in each of Sennheiser’s designated frequency bands — and more frequencies mean fewer dropouts and interference issues. And you get transmission power of up to 50mW. At Sweetwater, we’ve found that this handheld transmitter is ready for use right out of the box, and setup is as easy as pushing the “sync” button. Beyond that, you’ll benefit from up to eight hours of operation and backward compatibility with previous evolution systems. The SKM 300 G4-S sports a rugged design with powerful sound and is just as suited for the big stage as it is a conference hall or auditorium.
Tailor-made for the working musician, you can’t beat the Sennheiser e945 dynamic supercardioid handheld microphone when it comes to naturally smooth sound and reliability. You get a shockmounted capsule, which provides you with low sensitivity to impact and handling noise, and a tight supercardioid pickup pattern, which gives you excellent insulation from other onstage signals. Whenever you’re performing under pressure, the Sennheiser e945 dynamic supercardioid handheld microphone’s got your back!
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Up to 32
- System: Frequency Range: 470-558 MHz
- System: Operating Range: Up to 330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 80Hz-18kHz
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld (capsule sold separately)
- Transmitter: Mute Feature: Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 10″ x 2″
- Transmitter: Weight: 1 lb.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio: 115dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type: Rackmount
- Receiver: Rackmountable: Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces: Half-rack
- Receiver: Displays: OLED
- Receiver: Outputs: 1 x XLR (balanced), 1 x 1/4″ (unbalanced)
- Receiver: Data I/O: 1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Power Source: 12V DC
- Receiver: Dimensions: 7.9″ x 8.3″ x 1.6″
- Receiver: Weight: 2.16 lbs.