Sennheiser EW 300 G4-ME4
ราคา : 36,900 บาท
The Sennheiser EW 300 G4-ME2 UHF tie clip radio microphone system uses the power of an increased switching bandwidth of up to 88MHz and new frequency ranges allow multi-channel setups with dozens of channels.
Available on Channel 38 only.
Supplied with a beltpack transmitter and omni-directional ME2 clip on micropone – ideal for hands free presentations.
The rugged, all metal construction half rack receiver is supplied with a rack mount kit.
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
- System: Simultaneous Channels: Up to 32
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Frequency Range: 470-558 MHz (AW+ band)
- System: Operating Range: 330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 25Hz-18kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone: Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector: 1/8″
- Microphone: Color: Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length: 5.24 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature: Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Transmitter: Battery Life: 8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector: 1/8″
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 3.32″ x 2.57″ x 1.18″
- Transmitter: Weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio: ≥115dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type: Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces: Half-rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display: Yes
- Receiver: Displays: OLED
- Receiver: Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Data I/O: 1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions: 8.35″ x 1.7″ x 6.61″
- Receiver: Weight: 2.16 lbs.